Holz's Heroes

Started by Holz, December 13, 2013, 10:40:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

After spending the year doing SC im abit rusty but im going to go back to the number 1 game. The new rookie prices make things interesting again and have spent a little bit of time owrking on my DT. Very rough but just looking at strucutres.

Jarrad McVeigh, Pearce Hanley, Grant Birchall, Beau Waters, Matt Suckling, Ryan Schoenmakers
Luke Mcdonald, James Battersby

Dane Swan, Gary Ablett jnr, Tom Rockliff, Dayne Beams, Jobe Watson, Dale Thomas, Xavier Ellis, Dom Tyson
Jared Polec, Claye Beams

Matthew Lobbe, Aaron Sandilands
Daniel Currie, Billy Longer

Patrick Dangerfield, Dustin Martin, Lance Franklin, Mitchell Clark, Alex Fasolo, Jonathon Patton
Nathan Bock, Shane Kersten

13k in the bank (but have priced mcdonald at 200k not the 135k in fanplanner).

I refuse to pay for rookies that high so have very few nat players.

Mr.Craig

McDonald is $243,900 so you're a little over budget still. It's a bloody good team though, the kind of thing that makes me look at my own and think what more I could be doing. Shoenmakers is an interesting pick.

Holz

Quote from: Mr.Craig on December 13, 2013, 01:28:17 PM
McDonald is $243,900 so you're a little over budget still. It's a bloody good team though, the kind of thing that makes me look at my own and think what more I could be doing. Shoenmakers is an interesting pick.

thanks, will find some cash somewhere, will probably drop him.

given the price of rookies i think we need to look a little beyond guns and rooks. Schoenemakers shuold have solid JS and i think he can average 70.

Sweetness

We have an identical forward line.
Must be good  8)

Jukes

Swan and Ablett *facepalm*

will do a likes/dislikes/ratings thing later

muntedmyke

Nice team, very nice indeed.
A lot  less will start with Ablett and or swan this year so in reality they could be really handy early on if they score as well as they have previously
Buttttttt
If you drop them you will probably have that cash your lookin for!

Kellogscrunchynut

Good team but I reckon Sandilands is finished.

Ricochet

Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on December 14, 2013, 02:14:49 PM
Good team but I reckon Sandilands is finished.
Only need him to play 6 or so games