Main Menu

Elxam Awards: The Gandalf Award

Started by GoLions, December 02, 2013, 01:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoLions

Quote from: Grazz on December 03, 2013, 09:19:34 AM
Quote from: Ringo on December 03, 2013, 08:59:40 AM
Quote from: Mr.Craig on December 02, 2013, 11:47:22 PM
Ringo and Grazz....wise or just too old to get into petty dramas?

Probably both.
Put it down to Lifes experiences I am sure Grazz will agree we were once like a lot of you on the thread impatient, egotistical etc but as you grow older you mellow.

Very true mate, the facts are weve made all the mistakes already lol, lived a little longer and learnt a little more from making those errors. Its just the natural progression of life that everyone will experience. Id still like to be young again and I wouldn't do a lot different haha. Enjoy being young live love laugh as often as possible because it doesn't take long believe me and you are looking back wondering where all the years went. Don't fear making a mistake embrace it, it's not a sin to make a mistake the sin is simply not learning from them.
Seems to me that someone is fishing for votes  ;)

tor01doc

Quote from: GoLions16 on December 03, 2013, 02:04:36 PM

Probably both.
Put it down to Lifes experiences I am sure Grazz will agree we were once like a lot of you on the thread impatient, egotistical etc but as you grow older you mellow.

Very true mate, the facts are weve made all the mistakes already lol, lived a little longer and learnt a little more from making those errors. Its just the natural progression of life that everyone will experience. Id still like to be young again and I wouldn't do a lot different haha. Enjoy being young live love laugh as often as possible because it doesn't take long believe me and you are looking back wondering where all the years went. Don't fear making a mistake embrace it, it's not a sin to make a mistake the sin is simply not learning from them.

Ha. You reckon it is worth starting a 'Jon Dorotich' award?

DazBurg

Grazz

Justin Bieber

Quote from: GoLions16 on December 03, 2013, 02:04:36 PM

Probably both.
Hasn't worked out with Ringo still in the lead entering the last few hours!

tor01doc

Just noticed that I got a vote  ;D - don't feel like the dunce of the class anymore! Cheers.

Was reading the article in today's Age about the kids who topped their states with scores like 99.95 over the last few years.

Fascinating reading. Quite a few suggested it is just a game where maximising efficiency is really underrated by teachers, tutors and parents.

Good luck to any of you for your results.

nostradamus

not sure if can still nominate

.....but if l could, my nominations would be Grazz and RidleyU

**we all know Grazz, but if you dont know Rids take a peek at some of his articles here ......... http://www.afldreamers.com/

GoLions

Congratulations to Ringo for being voted as the wisest member on FanFooty!

Tominator

congrats Ringo. Fully deserved mate! Especially after the advice you dished out to me on Saturday haha !

Commiserations Grazz, you'd be a worthy winner as well   :)

Grazz

Onya Ringo , I think all that voted are a pretty wise bunch aswell because the right bloke won it. ;)

Ringo

Thank you to all that voted for me Appreciate the recognition and Grazz is a very worthy runner up.