1at draft. What do ppl think?

Started by mb21, December 23, 2013, 02:19:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mb21

1st draft

Rosston Celtcis Fanplanner squad in the Dream Team competition coached by mb21. Salary cap left: $45,100.

Garrick Ibbotson, Pearce Hanley, Beau Waters, Lachlan Hansen, Nick Vlastuin, Luke Delaney
Sam Shaw, Tom Simpkin

Steve Johnson, Gary Ablett jnr, Ryan Griffen, Tom Rockliff, Dayne Beams, Viv Michie, Claye Beams, Xavier Ellis
Jared Polec, Alex Woodward

Brodie Grundy, Aaron Sandilands
Tom Derickx, Daniel Currie

Patrick Dangerfield, Tom Mitchell, Ben Howlett, Paul Chapman, Gary Rohan, Charlie Dixon
Alex Fasolo, Kieran Harper

Money

Like the backs, some unique picks and good structure, waters !
Another unqiue line up, not many will have Griff and SJ so that unique could win you matches single handedly, standard rookie selection, ellis on field though could be trouble
Dislike Grundy as it is but then him at R1 i see as a big no no, I not faised by people saying he's the No.1 ruck at Collingwood, it's only his second year and still got PLENTY to learn so I think their are much better options, Sandi on the other hand I like (they are also playing each other R1 and Sandi will dominate him). Should also look at getting Longer somwhere on that bench due to JS
Interesting foward, not really a fan of Titch or Howlett think their are better options at their price (Franklin, Cloke, Martin, even Zorko to save $$$) but could work out for you and uniques. Charlie Dixon is unique and a good pick

Azzas Dockers

Waters is too injury prone, so you are taking a big risk with him. Delaney does not offer enough in my opinion and Matt Fuller would be a much better pick up.

I would swap Griffen with Murphy, who is under priced and consider finding a spot for Dale Thomas.

Sandilands is injury prone, and Grundy is already priced a pretty high. I would look at player like Natanui, Longer, McEvoy and maybe Sandi depending on their preseason. If you pick Sandi, you will need longer as bench cover.

In the forward line, do you expect Mitchell, Howlett and Chapman to increase in price?

I would find a spot for Franklin if at all possible. I also do not see Dixon scoring big so perhaps bring in Franklin and N. Bock for Dixon and Howlett. (Should be possible for similar cash)