2013 High: 118
2013 Average: 75
2013 unsubbed/uninjured Average:  82
2013 Pre-Bye Average: 84.3
2013 Post-Bye Average: 63.7
2013 unsubbed/uninjured Post-Bye Average 77.8

Fanplanner Price: $401,200

Predicted average: 85-90ppg

Verdict: When looking in the mid-price defenders area I'm sure Roberton isn't the first name to pop into your head. You could pay the extra 20-30k and grab one of Swallow, Grimes, Seedsman or Watts but Roberton should be up there with those names IMO. Roberton usually plays on the 3rd tall/small forward, The retirement of Blake may have seem him develop into a key position defender but the saints have gained Josh Bruce so I wouldn't expect Roberton's role to change too much.

Nige

Pleasantly surprised at his performances. I really like him.

Probably not an option though, maybe for a draft team.

Spinking

Will be interesting to see how he is played in 2014. Ended up minding tall forwards at times this year, but probably won't need to with new recruit Defs.

Jroo

Quote from: Spinking on November 14, 2013, 08:20:35 PM
Will be interesting to see how he is played in 2014. Ended up minding tall forwards at times this year, but probably won't need to with new recruit Defs.
Yeah I agree, now that you guys have Bruce and Delaney, Roberton won't need to play tall. He'll improve his average, however there are better options. Nice work Specky, it looks awesome!

CrowsFan

Nice work specky :)

Agree with the prediction too. Could possibly jump to low 90's if he keeps the rebounding role, which he should do with their new recruits as jroo mentioned

Nige

Yeah actually, I didn't even think of that. The recruitment of Delaney and Bruce will help.

Noz

I like the way he plays, Fisher should become a pure lockdown defender next year allowing Gilbert and Roberton to start as the running defenders.

Roberton is slowly loosing his grip on being in their best 22 however.

CrowsFan

Quote from: Noz on November 15, 2013, 09:45:20 PM
How do you figure that? Played 20 games in his first season at the Saints and was one of the bright spots from poor year for the team.

specky92

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 15, 2013, 10:24:13 PM
How do you figure that? Played 20 games in his first season at the Saints and was one of the bright spots from poor year for the team.
i have to agree here, one of the best young kids at St Kilda, especially in defense.

Jroo

Quote from: specky92 on November 15, 2013, 10:27:58 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on November 15, 2013, 10:24:13 PM
i have to agree here, one of the best young kids at St Kilda, especially in defense.
I agree too, he'll play every game if fit.