Bye: Round 9

2013 Low: 58
2013 High: 150
2013 Average: 106.1
2013 Pre-Bye Average: 110.9
2013 Post-Bye Average: 99.8

Fanplanner Price: $567,600

Predicted average: 105ppg

Verdict: Got fairly inconsistent throughout the year but a defender that can average 106 is definitely worth considering. You'll be paying top price for him but i think he's worth the cash, has a very supercoach friendly role and should continue to dominate next year.

Dayze

As long as there are no signs of him starting in the forward line during the nab then I'm locking him in.
He is pricey but worth it. So classy and has the engine and work rate to break a tag if needed.

Jroo

Walker has a high ceiling, I'll consider him but I have a few others ahead of him atm.

ubeaut

Forward or back he's gotta be there somewhere for me.

Vinny

Was actually my favourite player when I first started going for the Blues but he won't be a forward I don't think. Defender only or Defender/Midfielder. If he is a defender only, I am not sure. I want to start Simpson aswell but maybe it's kind of like having Heppell and Hibberd. Mick might have to play one of them in the middle if he wants to use Docherty or Everitt.

I want to start him but I don't know. Hoping that VS are nice and give him D/F :)

Sabretooth Tigers

:) :)
Starting with him but also like Simpson and Gibbs. Will wait and see how Mick plays them in the NAB. I have no problems with the byes, believing that what you lose in one round you make up in another. Of course this may be why I finished 6272 instead of top ten.  $'s allowing may start all three.  Great write up SPECKY.  ;)

specky92

Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on November 18, 2013, 09:25:00 PM
Starting with him but also like Simpson and Gibbs. Will wait and see how Mick plays them in the NAB. I have no problems with the byes, believing that what you lose in one round you make up in another. Of course this may be why I finished 6272 instead of top ten.  $'s allowing may start all three.  Great write up SPECKY.  ;)
that's a good point actually, I overthought the byes last year and didn't start Pendlebury and by the time the byes came around I was shot as I went with the 'underpriced' Marc Murphy,  ::) cheers Sabretooth, :)

Ricochet

Had him this year and he killed it. Dropped off a little towards the end of the year but will definitely consider next year

TeeJay

Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on November 18, 2013, 09:25:00 PM

Have we not learnt our lesson from previous years that the nab cup has no bearing on where players will actually play round 1