Started by RICHOO, March 09, 2010, 10:48:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RICHOO

BACKS
Enright
Gilbert
H.Shaw
Hodge
Kennelly (had a year off to play in ireland)
Hunt
Waters
BENCH
Maguire
Silvagni
MIDS
Dal Santo
Mitchell
Boyd
Vince
Trengrove
Martin
BENCH
Barlow
Moles
RUCKS
Tippet
Seaby
BENCH
Warrnock
Lobe
FORWARDS
Reiwoldt
Brown
Higgins
Stevie J
Hall
Dangerfeild
Mayne
BENCH
Rockcliff
Podsiadly

Resch

Backs are fine - check if Silvagni is promoted next Tuesday.

I don't like teams without either Swan or Ablett.   You need a captain.  Same comment for Moles as Silvagni.

Rucks dont have a gun but some people are using that strategy.  I'm not.  Check if Lobbe is named.

Hall, Harvey and Waite all have risk.  Having all three could be a little too much risk.  All good players though. 

I hate Clokes but that is a personal thing  ;D

c4v3m4n

I too agree with Resch.

Your backs are fine, your midfields are missing Swan, Ablett or even a Montagna.

I dont have a problem with your rucks, IMO, Tippett could be the Clark of '10.

Waite and Harvey are risks. Waite is just coming off a long term injury, and Harvey is just getting old.

But in general, your team is not bad, just fix that midfield.

billy1000

Its n alright team but not great,
starting with your backs it is very much along the same lines of most that you see in the forum, Kennelly has been subbed off in most of the NAB cup/challenge games you may want to look into that and Waters will be very rusty after the better part of two years out of the game. You could look into Malcheski for Kennelly however the risk will still be their, that is more of a flip of a coin type of move and the players being thrown around with Waters are Sheppard from West Coast however i do not believe he will play straight away you may want to look at Schoenmakers if you have a spare $45,000.

Midfield
It all seems good Dal Santo, Mitchell and Boyd are all very consistant and don't miss to many games. I did read the other day that Vince is a slight doubt for round 1. Redden could be replaced by Ziebell who is from all reports over his injury from last year and could be used as a MPP with Dangerfield down the track. You could also look at Gary Moss from Hawthorn who from most reports is said to be promoted from the rookie list howver is a massive risk if he does not make the cut.

Rucks
Tippett is a great player however does tend to be slightly inconsistent one week he will core 170 points eg, agains Essendon last year, however he can go missing. You may want to look at a replacement for Lobbe as he has not set the world alight other options may be Skipper who will fill in for Taylor, Roughead is another option and maybe evn Stanley.

Forwards
Harvey is a great player however is getting on abit, maybe look at Gian, Waite is an injury risk seeing as he only played his first game since coming back from an ACL last weekend however there do not seem to many viable options avilable at a similar price. Now as for Cloke i assume it is Travis, he is an inconsistant performer just like Tippett at his best he is great however once again he can go missing, maybe look at Robert Murphy who had a great game on the weekend he may be one to watch come this wekend. Now Mayne he showed us all against the Kangaroos how good he could be however it is up to you to decde whether he is worth the risk you may want to look at Taylor Walker.

I really hope this helps in some way.