Main Menu

Happy Birthday Grazz

Started by Dudge, November 09, 2013, 08:59:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Thanks Toga, appreciate the kind words mate.

Ringo

Hey Grazz Greetings from the Land of the Long white cloud.  I am staying in a motel and the room name is Graz - must have known it was your birthday

Grazz

Quote from: Ringo on November 10, 2013, 03:40:57 PM
Hey Grazz Greetings from the Land of the Long white cloud.  I am staying in a motel and the room name is Graz - must have known it was your birthday

Lol that's pretty cool mate, hope ya's are having a wonderful time. ;)

T Dog

You sure Grazz hadnt just scratched his name on the door last time he was there?... ;)

Grazz

Quote from: T Dog on November 10, 2013, 05:35:54 PM

You sure Grazz hadnt just scratched his name on the door last time he was there?... ;)

Shhhhhhh.

Ringo

Quote from: Grazz on November 10, 2013, 06:41:45 PM

Shhhhhhh.
No it is legit - All the rooms here at the Austria Motel have some Austrian names. (Only 6 units though). Have taken a photo to send to you when i get home mate.  Maybe even use for your avatar.
Just returned from cruising the bay of Islands on a beautiful day light winds slightly overcast and a pleasant 23 degrees.

Grazz

Quote from: Ringo on November 11, 2013, 02:08:22 PM
Quote from: Grazz on November 10, 2013, 06:41:45 PM

Shhhhhhh.
No it is legit - All the rooms here at the Austria Motel have some Austrian names. (Only 6 units though). Have taken a photo to send to you when i get home mate.  Maybe even use for your avatar.
Just returned from cruising the bay of Islands on a beautiful day light winds slightly overcast and a pleasant 23 degrees.

I'll do that when you send the photo through mate, have to wear this avatar till Dec 31'st then up it goes.
Glad to hear you had a good day on the water.

j959

Happy (belated) birthday wishes Grazz!  :)

Grazz

Capper

This is the longest Bday ever!!!!

Grazz

Quote from: tabs on November 13, 2013, 10:21:33 PM
This is the longest Bday ever!!!!

Lol its nearly the next one. :P