shaker

Troy Chaplin 28 years old defender 195 cm 100kg

$368600 price tag

2009 - PA - 77.6 avg.
2010 - PA - 88.4 avg.
2011 - PA - 81.3 avg.
2012 - PA - 85.6 avg.
2013 - RI  - 68.3 avg. ??

Don't know much about his role at Port but seemed to be consistent 2010 to 2012 , came to the tigers and I know he was overcoming a knee problem and had not much of a preseason but could he possibly get back to the scores of previous years because his price is tempting or has his role changed , would be interested to know if anyone can shed light on this cheers

Jroo

Stay away, the Tigers have been using him in a more lock down role, limiting his attacking game, as he we have players such as Houli, Lids, Rance, Grimes and Newman who can rebound from defence. I expect his scores to remain around the 70 mark.

shaker

Thanks JR like everyone searching for under priced players but what you said makes sense will continue to look for that hidden gem  :)

Jroo

Quote from: shaker on January 30, 2014, 04:09:24 PM
Thanks JR like everyone searching for under priced players but what you said makes sense will continue to look for that hidden gem  :)
No worries.
Looking at his scoring history, I can understand why your interested, but he's not playing the same role anymore.
Could Lachie Hansen be a hidden gem  :o

shaker

Quote from: JROO8 on January 30, 2014, 04:34:08 PM
Quote from: shaker on January 30, 2014, 04:09:24 PM
No worries.
Looking at his scoring history, I can understand why your interested, but he's not playing the same role anymore.
Could Lachie Hansen be a hidden gem  :o

Yes he could be one as well as Atley who is supposed to be going ok too , there is a few to keep an eye on  ::)