Main Menu

Tigers eye delisted Lion Banfield

Started by Ricochet, November 26, 2013, 06:45:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: NigeyS on November 27, 2013, 02:34:01 PM
I'm still gonna spend the whole of 2014 wondering what could have been if we rookie listed Batsanis instead of Banfield though...  :(

Batsanis is good at VFL/SANFL level but isnt really AFL quality. Dont wonder too much just embrace the team your building ;)

TeeJay

Bastanis had been training with Richmond hadn't he? He obviously wasn't up to the standard or they would have grabbed him

Justin Bieber

Lions  would be laughing that they took Banfield haha

nickstiges

Quote from: whatlez on November 29, 2013, 02:09:46 PM

He's only a rookie not as if we used a National Draft pick on him, if he's not up to scratch he'll be cut just like previous rookies.

quinny88

Quote from: nickstiges on November 29, 2013, 04:11:40 PM

He's only a rookie not as if we used a National Draft pick on him, if he's not up to scratch he'll be cut just like previous rookies.

And didn't Brisbane want to hang onto him? Pretty sure they were going to put him on the rookie list so don't think they would be laughing.

Kellogscrunchynut

Hes got a bit of pace, if he can't get his tank up in the off season might be a good idea to use him as a shocktrooper (Start as the sub).

quinny88

Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on November 29, 2013, 09:37:59 PM
Hes got a bit of pace, if he can't get his tank up in the off season might be a good idea to use him as a shocktrooper (Start as the sub).

The new matty  white ya reckon? Haha

Ringo

Quote from: quinny88 on November 29, 2013, 09:34:05 PM

And didn't Brisbane want to hang onto him? Pretty sure they were going to put him on the rookie list so don't think they would be laughing.
You are correct Quinny - We were going to take him as a rookie listing but you got in before us. Enabled us to then get Zac O'Brien instead.  As I said earlier if he regains his 2012 form you will gain.

EZA100

Quote from: quinny88 on November 29, 2013, 09:44:09 PM
Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on November 29, 2013, 09:37:59 PM

The new matty  white ya reckon? Haha
haha i was thinking the same thing, good thing though that we picked someone up like Banfield because White did have a lot of pace on him that helped out the team.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Ringo on November 29, 2013, 09:46:22 PM

You are correct Quinny - We were going to take him as a rookie listing but you got in before us. Enabled us to then get Zac O'Brien instead.  As I said earlier if he regains his 2012 form you will gain.

But being from QLD I know how crap he is Quinny.

quinny88

Quote from: whatlez on November 29, 2013, 11:03:43 PM
Quote from: Ringo on November 29, 2013, 09:46:22 PM

But being from QLD I know how crap he is Quinny.
Haha to be honest with you I've only seen glimpses of him and not enough to form an opinion but Richmonds recruiting of recycled players over the past 3 or 4 years has probably been the best in the league so I'll back them in. If he doesn't work out its of no loss to us anyway