RATE MY TEAM GUYS ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ADVICE

Started by 50kismine, February 01, 2014, 11:20:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

50kismine

def: A.Walker, S.Mitchell, G.Ibbotson, D.Swallow, S.Atley, K.Kolodjashnij (S.Edward, M.Fuller)

mid: J.Steven, T.Liberatore, N.Fyfe, R.Douglas, J.Martin, D.Tyson, J.Kelly, L.McDonald (D.Garlett, B.Hartung)

ruc: S.Mumford, C.Dixon (D.Currie, T.Derickx)

fwd: P.Dangerfield, C.Wingard, T.Walker, J.Daniher, J.Lamb, T.Boyd (M.Honey-Church, L.Taylor)

Weak forward line I know
$28,600 cap left give your thoughts

aussied

Def: Ibbotson is abit high in the $$$ i recon towards the end of the season teams were able to take advantage of some of his weaknesses and it showed. didn't really impact as much towards the end of the season.

mid: def need an ablett or pendles,  you've got a lot of non proven players that are really risky on what you want out of them,  Libertore is not someone you want as your M2, have a look at some other posts made by other members of the forums to see that there is some consistency on how players are picked.  often they are proven performers with high scores for your first 3-4 players. then you can add in your libertore's James kelly's and so forth. so i would restructure your entire mid field. however if you choose this option theres a heap of risk, but a hell of alot of cash to be gained.

RUCK:   i would instantly change mumford to to nic nat if he is ready to go round one.      you have the cash to do so and is proven to be a 100+ avg player.       mumford last year looked slow and abit chubby all year for the swans im hoping he has turned it around this year with GWS.

FWD: just need one more Prem/mid pricer to slot in between wingard and walker if you can manage that from your midfield that would be a good fwd line.  however also make sure walker is ready to go by round one. for the price he is at can easily be slotted in later on. :)

by all means im not a proven coach, do what you will with my advice hope it helps :) Good luck mate, all the best.

shaker

Jeez that is a team of pods no Pendles , Gaz, Watson, Selwood , Rockcliff , Beams , Murphy , Thomas and that is just the mids if you have the balls to go with this team I take my hat off to you cheers