goddard enright hodge kennely malceski hunt ladson
maguire webberly

abblett pendles mitchell coon trengrove martin
barlow shuey

sandi nic nat
warnock skipper

roo pav franklin gray hall danger rockliff
hitchcock pods

i just think i am a bit light on the backs.

i could swap ladson for waters
trengrove for banner
and kennely for fisher

thoughts???

c4v3m4n

Hi there.

While your thoughts that your backs might be weak, everyones backs are very similar in structure and players. Its really not weak at all.

Your mids are very nice, im jealous that you could fit in another decent midfielder like Cooney!

Rucks are solid, nicely done.

I'm not sold on having a rookie like Rockliff on ground up forward, IMO, I reckon that you're better of with a Ballantyne, Mayne or Warren.

But apart from that, you have done very very well. 9.5/10

Watto

Quote from: starz on March 09, 2010, 12:44:09 PM
kennely malceski hunt ladson

i just think i am a bit light on the backs.

Yeah I agree, I don't think you can get away with having 4 guys of this price safely

Otherwise looking pretty good - although I wouldn't have both Franklin and Hall

starz

thanks man yeh i am going to risk rockliff.
yeh thats exactly wat i think watto
wat do you think of the ladson-waters, kennelly-fisher, trengrove to banner switch????

yeh with franklin i think trades are to vauble to leave him out and trade him back in

c4v3m4n

Hmm, instead of Fisher have you considered Gram, Dempsey, McGrath, Krakouer or even O'Brien?

Banner has been playing fantastic football, definately swap those two regardless.

See how that goes....

starz

but apparently trengrove got 27 possesions on the weekend. i don't know though he really doesn't fit into my structure

thoughts on waters

c4v3m4n

While 27 possessions is very good, how effectively did he use the ball? Effectiveness of the ball is very important in SuperCoach.

As for Waters, he hasnt really played in nearly 18 months...and has never played a full season. If he can get his body together, he'll be a value pick. He is a risky prospect but so is Ladson, Kennelly or Malceski.