SC 2014 Profile: Pearce Hanley

Started by nrich102, November 09, 2013, 02:06:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

and Doc most people think Goddard and Gibbs will be mids only

Vinny

Yeah Gibbs and Goddard will lose DPP.

I am going three premos considering all the options this year are midfielders so scores are good and Suckling.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: vinny on November 10, 2013, 10:21:25 AM
Yeah Gibbs and Goddard will lose DPP.

I am going three premos considering all the options this year are midfielders so scores are good and Suckling.

how can you decide how many def premos without knowing if there will be enough decent rookies? 2013 people started with 3 premos cause there were a few def rookie options and our savior Brett Goodes ;D not so sure there will be next year

Vinny

Yeah of course nothing is certain but I think if we have Scharenberg and McDonald, that's a couple that should have solid JS. Rookies should come up, won't be anything like last year though. Just gotta wait until teams come out. :P

Ziplock

Ricochet

Quote from: specky92 on November 09, 2013, 02:25:51 PM
Didn't ton up against a top 7 team this year is a little worrying, I don't think he's as much of a lock as people think
Sydney 93
Freo 91
Hawks 86
Richmond 95

Close enough :P

Only teams he truly struggled against was Pies and Geelong. Has a tough run home with Pies, Freo and Cats so might be worth starting and then jumping off late

specky92

Quote from: Ricochet on November 11, 2013, 10:57:10 AM
Quote from: specky92 on November 09, 2013, 02:25:51 PM
Didn't ton up against a top 7 team this year is a little worrying, I don't think he's as much of a lock as people think
Sydney 93
Freo 91
Hawks 86
Richmond 95

Close enough :P

Only teams he truly struggled against was Pies and Geelong. Has a tough run home with Pies, Freo and Cats so might be worth starting and then jumping off late
yeah, he did get a few 85+ scores,  :P but I don't think he's that good, and I don't want to bank on having luxury trades come finals time.