Main Menu

Happy Birthday LaHug!

Started by Spite, October 30, 2013, 07:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

Quote from: Spite on October 31, 2013, 11:35:40 AM
Quote from: LaHug on October 30, 2013, 10:28:05 PM
Cheers all! I do remember back in year 12 the English exam was on my birthday but, luckily for me, I was doing English Language instead. Still had a Spesh Maths exam that day though...

Haven't studied all day because it's my birthday so, instead, I drank in the sun, kicked the footy, and played Pokemon. Day well spent :D

Dont tell me you were on the grass between hargrave and eng comp labs... i saw guys kicking the footy, drinking and having a bbq as I walked past about 4 times between the two places
Yeah, that was me.

specky92

Happy Birthday LaHug, your work with cancer is nothing short of amazing!  :)

GoLions

Cheers all! I do remember back in year 12 the English exam was on my birthday but, luckily for me, I was doing English Language instead. Still had a Spesh Maths exam that day though...

Haven't studied all day because it's my birthday so, instead, I drank in the sun, kicked the footy, and played Pokemon. Day well spent :D
Please don't tell me it was the tech allowed one...one of the hardest exams of my life.

Grazz

Happy Birthday mate, hope you had a great day.

LaHug

Quote from: GoLions16 on October 31, 2013, 10:22:04 PM

Please don't tell me it was the tech allowed one...one of the hardest exams of my life.
Nah, it was the other one and I found it to be a joke (if I recall).

GoLions

Quote from: LaHug on November 01, 2013, 04:49:27 PM
Quote from: GoLions16 on October 31, 2013, 10:22:04 PM

Nah, it was the other one and I found it to be a joke (if I recall).
Yeah, I didn't mind the tech free one when I did it.