Aaron Sandilands v Hamish Mcintosh

Started by blues boy, February 03, 2014, 12:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blues boy

Another dilemma i am facing here.

Both have injury clouds however both should be there RD1. Both are very underpriced ruckmen who offer such good value.

Aaron Sandilands
Has been a proven scorer with average scores of 95.6 in 2009, 97.9 in 2010, 95 in 2011, 92.9 in 2012 however last year his massive body showed signs of breaking down and averaged just 49.6 from 7 games. Is he worth putting in at R2??

Hamish Mcintosh
Also a very good scorer when 100% fit. Is 100K more then Sandilands in fantasy but is probably more likely to stay healthy and will probably play more games. Yet still will he be the number 1 ruckman at Geelong who knows??

Cheers guys

RookieDTer

I have both at the moment... a bit of money to start on my bench, but if they rise in price like they should, then it doesn't matter too much.

I figure out of those, one of them should be playing pretty much every week, so I won't run into trouble with needing to trade.... and, if one does underperform, I'll trade them down and move on.

I also have Cox as my R1....

If I had to pick one of AS & HMac, I'd pick HMac.....

truBLUE

There's no way I would have both way too risky got sandi at R2 at moment depending on his nab performance. If both have a good nab then maybe worth looking at again a wait and see  :)

blues boy

I currently of Hmac at R2 alongside big wil but at his price sandi is really hard to ignore.
With Longer at R3 and Currie at R4 i dont really see the point in getting rid of one of them for sandi

Hagebear

At this stage I'm going to run with the both of them. Such good value and the money can be well used elsewhere. Obviously their NAB performances will determine what happens but willing to take the risk for now.

blues boy

Quote from: Hagebear on February 03, 2014, 01:30:00 PM
At this stage I'm going to run with the both of them. Such good value and the money can be well used elsewhere. Obviously their NAB performances will determine what happens but willing to take the risk for now.

As in have both in at R1 and R2??

Hagebear

Quote from: blues boy on February 03, 2014, 01:40:49 PM
Quote from: Hagebear on February 03, 2014, 01:30:00 PM

As in have both in at R1 and R2??

Correct. I see more reward then risk if they both have a reasonably solid NAB campain and they're both selected in round 1.

RookieDTer

Quote from: truBLUE on February 03, 2014, 12:40:12 PM
There's no way I would have both way too risky got sandi at R2 at moment depending on his nab performance. If both have a good nab then maybe worth looking at again a wait and see  :)
Well, at the moment my ruckline is:
R1: Cox
R2:HMac
R3: A.Sandilands
R4. Majak Daw.

So, one of the least risky rucklines you will see, I would have thought?

One of my R2 to R4 should be playing each week, and all can score quite well, and all are undervalued for one reason or another.

Adamant

I'm going both as my R1 and R2 in RDT which has limited trades, so I see the HMac/Sandi combo in this as a no brainer with 44 trades.

blues boy

Quote from: Adamant on February 03, 2014, 07:30:22 PM
I'm going both as my R1 and R2 in RDT which has limited trades, so I see the HMac/Sandi combo in this as a no brainer with 44 trades.
I suppose your right and ditching Big Wil at R1 will give me extra coin if i drop him for sandi

elephants

Yeah I have both locked in AF. With the two trades each week, I think you can afford on taking a punt on these blokes being available for at least 8-10 weeks.