This is really pissing me off. rate it please

Started by Middo, March 08, 2010, 10:52:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Middo

Defs:
Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Gram
MacDonald, Greenwood, Waters (Bench: Davis, Silvagni)

Mids:
Ablett, Mitchell, Vince, Ball,
Trengove, Martin (Bench: Barlow, Shuey)

Rucks:
Kreuzer, Leuenberger (Bench: Warnock, Lobbe)

Fwds:
Riewoldt, Pavlich, Franklin, Tippett,
Hall, Dangerfield, Ballantyne (Bench: Rockliff, Dennis-Lane)

I know Franklin isnt playing round 1. but it would be a waste of a trade. Hall i believe looks in great nick and i know nab cup form isnt much to go but he really does look special. $25,800 left in the bank
Thoughts? Please be critical

hespey

dont like waters on the ground. who is davies....? not sure about greenwood. would love to see malceski and/or hunt in there somewhere.

LOVE macdonald. should smash it this year. gram is very up and down, but should score well!

overall backline.. 7/10

AWESOME midfield. swap trengove for banner or moles ( to save cash and they will score better) and you have the best midfield i have seen.

9.9/10

dont like the rucks. sandilands should be there. krooooze could be good, but not as your best ruckman. if you can find cash to upgrade burger to sandi then you have done well. lobbe is a dud. look at skipper, roughy, currie, or an 84k to save cash.

6/10

forward line... flowering brilliant. franklin/hall are injury/suspension/inconsistancy risks, but provide good value and payoffs could be massive.

10/10

overall, i would give it 9/10. (less weighting given to rucks) fix that up and you have a killer team.

Middo

marcus davies for the blues.
played against the swans and has a very solid build so is ready for round 1 if he can fit in.
got rid of him for silvagni hoping that he will get elevated to free up $10k
just so u know i believe leuenberger will defs play since charman did his knee and should average more than 50ppg
ok i have revised it
trengove --> banner (then gonna put barlow on the field hoping he gets elevated)
warnock --> skipper (i saw that simon taylor got injured yesterday so i thought he is most likely to get elevated)
kreuzer --> sandilands

what do u think now?

hespey

i think u edited as i was typing.

v.good, smart and excellent respectively.

mids now a 10.

rucks.. get rid of lobbe for someone who might actually play, or for a dud at 83k. burger.. not a fan, but if you see potential go for it.

9.5/10

Middo

thanks a lot. team looks a lot better
changed lobbe --> jordan roughead. only really had him in because of the MPP rule with tippett.
thanks