7 Time Dreamteamer 1st Year Supercoach player

Started by Pikeyy, March 08, 2010, 06:38:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pikeyy

Hey guys this is my first year playing Supercoach. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Backs: Enright, Hodge, Shaw, Harbrow, Dempsey, Malceski, Hunt (Waters, Maguire)

Mids: Bartel, Watson, S Thompson, Lower, Martin, Barlow (Shuey, Banner)

Rucks: Clark, Tippett (Roughead, Trengove)

Forwards: Riewoldt, Pavlich, Franklin, Giansiracusa, Gray, Dangerfield, Campbell (Rockliff, Hitchcock)

Bank: $22,600

c4v3m4n

Welcome to wonderful world of SuperCoach!

Good start from an ex-DT player, your backs, rucks and forwards are very solid, plus there are some unique picks I havent seen in the likes of Lower and Watson.

Your midfield is were your problem is. You really need to look at getting Ablett, Swan or Montagna in as your #1 midfielder. While Bartel might be one of the top players in DT, he's not in SC.

IMO, it might be worth while downgrading Gray and Dempsey and even Tippett to get the required cash to upgrade a player like Lower or Thompson to get Ablett, Swan or Montagna.

Great start though, good luck!!

alman

Agree - need better captain. Bartel is awesome but not captain material in sc  :)

c4v3m4n

To help out futher,

Downgrade Gray to a player like Ballantyne/Mayne/Warren/Ziebell.
Downgrade Dempsey to Ladson/Shoenmakers/Kennelly/Greenwood.
Downgrade Tippett to Seaby/Naitanui

Then you'll have the cash! Again, good luck!

Pikeyy

Thanks mate Ill see what I can do

Harbrow out, Macdonald in - I understand he has done well in supercoach terms in the games he has played.
Pavlich out, S Stevens in - With Andy Otten out he is fitting into that loose half back role nicely I believe.
Bartel out, Swan in
Thompson out, Selwood in

c4v3m4n

It's looking better now. :)

MacDonald had been scoring quite well, used to be a top 5 SC player in the backline, but last year struggled towards the end of last year. I expect him to pick up some good form again though. (only teams are going to be scoring heavily against Melbourne, therefore MacDonald should get loads of the ball.

Stevens is a solid choice, he performed quite well against Pt Adelaide in the NAB Cup.

Good choice with Swan. Top player. As with Selwood.

Pikeyy

Thanks for the help mate.. Also looking to join a competitive league. Where do i go for this?

c4v3m4n

Pikeyy