Main Menu

Our predictions

Started by quinny88, October 10, 2013, 01:24:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quinny88

Anyone remember this thread? http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,69030.0.html

Go see how we did! Pretty ordinary to be honest :P

Nige

Our predicted 2013 Premiers didn't even make finals, go us!  :P

specky92

They knew dons wouldn't play finals,  :o ;)

Mr.Craig

I think I was one who picked West Coast to play in the grand final...

Holz

Quote from: noto07 on February 24, 2013, 10:23:47 PM
Quote from: henry on February 24, 2013, 04:29:39 PM
I reckon gold coast will surprise a lot of people this year, I expect big things from them. Maybe not finals, but I reckon they'll finish 10-12.

Looks like you will be proven wrong big time in 6 months... Put my life on it GC will be bottom 4 Along with GWS. The other 2 will come from two of Port, Melb and Bulldogs.

hmm

Holz

the teams i got massively wrong was Port and GC  exceeding my expatations and North not top 6 along with eagles pushing for the 8.

had a freo geelong grandfinal so im pretty happy with that. A few kicks i would have been there. I had hawks to win the minor premiership and than not making the grandfinal or losing it to geleong, so got that wrong. 

Ricochet

Quote from: Holzman on October 14, 2013, 11:39:48 AM
the teams i got massively wrong was Port and GC  exceeding my expatations and North not top 6 along with eagles pushing for the 8.

had a freo geelong grandfinal so im pretty happy with that. A few kicks i would have been there. I had hawks to win the minor premiership and than not making the grandfinal or losing it to geleong, so got that wrong.
Jeez you weren't far away from being 100% there

Ziplock

well, I was right in saying richmond would make the 8.

although, I also said melbourne would

so...

quinny88

Quote from: Ziplock on October 14, 2013, 11:54:40 AM
well, I was right in saying richmond would make the 8.

although, I also said melbourne would

so...

Yeah and i said Melbourne would crash and burn because of their terrible recruiting and coach and everyone bood me lol