2 (20%)
9/10
0 (0%)
10/10
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Watto

$231,900 in the bank
Goddard, Newman, Enright, Hodge, Kennelly, Greenwood, Schoenmakers + (Maguire, Davies)
Ablett, Mitchell, Vince, Martin, Barlow, Shuey + (Banner, Moles)
Sandilands, Seaby + (Warnock, Roughead)
Riewoldt, RO'K, Pavlich, Gia, Tippett, Ballantyne, Moore + (Rockliff, Dennis-Lane)

I'm not sure about Maguire or Davies, possibly Trengove or Davis to go in.
Also Lobbe possibly for Roughead, but with Westhoff doing so well as #2 ruck he might get a game. Also I'm looking at getting another premium forward instead of Tippett - any suggestions?

Improvements or suggestions?

Blueboys

lot of cash to have sitting on the side lines  ???

Watto

@ Blueboys -Yeah, but apart from Tippett to a premium (which can be anyone), I can't see any need for an upgrade. Or Kennelly to anyone as well

But it means that I can do a double trade and go straight from a midpricer to a premium with money left over - and there's nothing worse than only just not having enough to get a player.

Blueboys

With all them rookies you will need all your trades! Playing 3 rookies in the mid is a big risk and you have another rookie in the forward, thats a lot of trades to up grade, I would look for a mid price player in the mid for moles

Master Q

No Ablett, Too much money. That money could be spended else where and i can guarantee you that the winner of SC wouldn't have Ablett at the start.

Kennelly will be a cash cow, keep him.

Blueboys

Quote from: Master Q on March 05, 2010, 10:11:57 AM
No Ablett, Too much money. That money could be spended else where and i can guarantee you that the winner of SC wouldn't have Ablett at the start.

Kennelly will be a cash cow, keep him.

No abblett to start! Mate thats got to be the worst advice ever posted!

Watto

Quote from: Master Q on March 05, 2010, 10:11:57 AM
That money could be spended

I think you're trying to say spent?

If Ablett continues his average of 140 from last year, and he's your captain (and why wouldn't he be!?), then he scores 280.

The winner last year averaged 2307 (.77). So then Ablett, scoring 280, is 12% of the team's total - and he costs $744,200, which is only 7.44% of the salary.

This effectively means that you get 12% of your score for under the price of 7.5%

In other words - LOCK HIM IN

Watto

Considering trading Newman and Vince out - I can pick up anyone in both positions, who would you recommend?