RATE THIS GREAT TEAM!

Started by SCADDICT, March 07, 2010, 05:16:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCADDICT

Ok so I had to do something to get your attention ;D
Now let me know what you think of this team

Backs: Enright, Hurn, Hodge, Harbrow, Kennelly, Malceski, Hunt(or Ladson), Sheppard, Nason

Mids: Abletto, Mitchell, Boyd, Mcveigh(or masten), Martin , Barlow
Shuey, Banner

Rucks: Sandilands, Tippett

Fwds: N Riewoldt, Gia, Pav, Kennedy, Ziebell, Danger, Ballantyne
Rockcliff, Pods

Bs Flyers

I'm a big fan, very similar to my own in many respects and seem to have selected many of the same players, can't really think of any changes to make looks balanced and chosen some different players but also enough of the popular ones to be equal with others. 9-9.5/10 imo.  The only issue may be the forwards where Gia is your number 3 but all selected players have huge upside or are definate keepers.

alman

Great side with great depth! 9/10

Good to see Harbrow in the team - set to have a good year i think on the half backline.

Hunt over Ladson (Ladson lack of game time and poor scores in nab)

Your choice with Masten/McVeigh - both on par i think, won't average over 100 but will definitely go up in price!

Forwards are the weak point, Kennedy will have some good games but also some very average games! Consider Hall even though everyone will be on him - will average higher in a better performing team!

Great work!

SCADDICT

lowedown11

get rid of kennedy i reckon he is a gun but there is a couple of better players there than him at his price...i would go mcveigh over masten...mcveigh is proven where as masten was gonna be the next big thing last year and didnt...and i reckon ur forward line is missing another gun...either ladson or hunt...hunt kicks out which i reckon is advantage but ladson goes through the midfield...wot ever ur gut says go with...7/10

Turbo

I don't like Kennelly and Malceski in the same team - plus Nason has done his knee I think.

Masten v McVeigh is a tough one, both have potential to get 100+ avg, but have never shown it.  Masten for me.

Team is quite good.  8.5/10 IMO.