Hayes, Bartel, Watson, S.Thompson, Masten, Martin
Barlow, Banner

RUCKS
Sandi, Seaby
Skipper, Roughead

FORWARDS
Roo, Pav, Brown, Gia, Hall, Danger, Rockliff
TDL, Pods

Have considered the 2 starting rookie option in the mid but still not convinced?!

Bs Flyers

Only thing that jumps out at me is the starting of Rockliff and Maguire who are somewhat unknown and could return som low scores.  Apart from that looks like a really strong team with quite a few points of difference who can still score really well.  Who would be your capt?

Kazahkstan

Not bad. I seem to see a fair few teams similar to this floating around though.

In my opinion, Bartel is more of a DT'er. He should still score well though.

alman

Yeah they are my 2 concerns also. Maguire is a proven backman and i think will play from R1. Rockliff had had very strong nab and likely starter. However am open to suggestions and want to make sure i have a strong bench to back them. 30K leftover.

Hayes start captain as most consistent and Bartel VC. Consider trading Hayes for Judd after 3 rounds if not performing. Always a guess when don't have GAJ  :)

SCADDICT

Put barlow on your field instead of Scott Thomson and then you can afford Gazza. Shouldnt be starting Maguire and Rockcliff is a bit risky also.

Bs Flyers

I have Maguire and Rockliff but both are on my bench - at least until I know how the lions are going to play.  Maguire may be your best option at that price in the backs.  I've said this a bit after watching Port last night but I think Hitchcock could be a great value rookie forward, but in saying that I have him on my bench as well not game to start any rookies in my forwards.

No gaj no clear capt - learnt that the hard way last year waited for him to come down never happened and never could afford him! Like Scaddict's idea. 

alman

Like Bartel due to tackling pressure - good sc points. Also just for something different. Considering selwood for 10k more though!

Will consider downtrading Thompson and getting on the Gablett - may also have enough money to get rohan to start in forward and greenwood for backline. Any thoughts on that??

alman

Had hitch in but only just took him out, has been performing well - goal kicker which is always good.

hawk_88

Really like Greenwood for SC this year. Bartel as well. Went down a bit last year and had a great preseason compared to many at Geelong, expect him to rise a little. Has a good foot and great tackling pressure, great SC option.