Nrich's Team

Started by nrich102, January 12, 2013, 11:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chief007

im in the same sort of position, if hrovat is named maby him but will he get much of a run, or get daniher a week early thats my thinking so far wat u reckon

Money

Only 4 players  out.... very good! I would make that 3 and upgrade Jaeger but maybe downgrade Rowe to Daniher to make sure you can get a good premium in for Jaeger

nrich102

So Rowe to Daniher and O'Meara to Jack. I think my defence is quite weak though.

disco1992

If you go laird- daniher via dpp staker you would have enough cash to go goodes-Gibbs/ Heppell next week

nrich102

How did I never think of that? Cheers man

nrich102

So I did Laird to Daniher through Staker DPP and then O'Meara to Jack. As long as Terlich doesn't lose price, I can get Gibbs next week.

its me lads

big Terlo shouldn't lose much cash, I think a lot of people will be getting rid of him next week.

nrich102

Score: 1810
Round Ranking: 2,349
Overall Ranking: 5,757

So my trades Ive done this week are Terlich to Hanley and Vlastuin to Gibbs. That completes my team :)

disco1992

Would you hold off on terlich to Hanley
terlich averaging 80 over his last 4 with a low BE of 55
Hanley averaging 65 over last 4 with a BE of 100
Could you wait a week? And I think Heppell is a better option than Hanley to finish your defense,

If you downgraded goodes to clisby this week next week you could get Hanley and Heppell in for Rowe and terlich!!

nrich102

Quote from: disco1992 on June 24, 2013, 10:33:42 AM
Would you hold off on terlich to Hanley
terlich averaging 80 over his last 4 with a low BE of 55
Hanley averaging 65 over last 4 with a BE of 100
Could you wait a week? And I think Heppell is a better option than Hanley to finish your defense,

If you downgraded goodes to clisby this week next week you could get Hanley and Heppell in for Rowe and terlich!!
Thanks for giving me those stats Disco :) What trade do you think I should do?

disco1992

I think pending selection clisby looks good for a Rowe/ goodes downgrade early then next week you can get Hanley/ hepp or something

A lot is resting on Barlow ATM hope he gets up :)

nrich102

Quote from: disco1992 on June 24, 2013, 10:58:47 AM
I think pending selection clisby looks good for a Rowe/ goodes downgrade early then next week you can get Hanley/ hepp or something

A lot is resting on Barlow ATM hope he gets up :)
Theres talk Scooters injured aswell

nrich102

Should I bring in Clisby? I am thinking of it, but I don

nrich102

Score: 2008
Weekly Rank: 43882

Didn't go to we'll last week, with Duff being subbed off and Bennedy sub, also Rocky and Zorko :(

Team Before Trades
BACKS: Goddard, Gibbs, Hartlett, Duffield, Terlich Staker (Clsiby, Goodes)
MIDS: GAK, Swan, Pendles, Jack, Watson, Lids, T Mitchell, Bennedy (Scooter, Barlow)
RUCKS: Cox, Nichols (Gawn, Rowe)
FORWARDS: Bartel, JJK, Rocky, Zorko, Roughy, Nic Nat (Daniher, Stevie J)

So my trades for this round, at this stage are :
Goodes to Heppell
Scooter to Prestia

I really like Prestia. He has a last 5 round average of 120, and is coming up against the Lions next week.
If Barlow is back, I will have a full midfield and a full forward line of premos. When Stevie J comes back, Roughy/Nic Nat will go into the rucks, and Rowe into the forwards. Next week I will trade Terlich to a premium, so in round 16 I should have a full team of premiums on field.

nrich102

Team Before Trades
BACKS: Goddard, Gibbs, Hartlett, Heppell, Terlich, Goodes (Clisby, Staker)
MIDS: GAJ, Swan, Pendles, Jack, Griffen, Lids, T Mitchell, Barlow, (Watson, Bennedy)
RUCKS: Cox, Nic Nat (Gawn, Nicholls)
FORWARDS: Bartel, JJK, Rocky, Zorko, Roughy, Stevie J (Daniher, Rowe)

So this week I am trading Watson out, but I'm not sure who to trade him out to. Help Me Here.

However, I am stuck on My second trade. I could trade Bennedy out, who I dont think will play again this year, or I could trade out Nic Nat or Goodes. I potentially could have only 20k left after the Watson trade, so won't be great upgrading Goodes, and imo can wait till next round. I could trade Nic Nat to Luey, who is about the same price.