Eliminator

Started by its me lads, May 08, 2013, 05:50:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

timmyparso

Quote from: nrich102 on May 26, 2013, 04:53:14 PM
So how many people will be left after this round? I know I'll still be in :)

there should be 16,384 left.

I'm still hanging on too

Dutchie64

Still in...reckon I'll bomb out in round 13

Same as last year....always go for league wins so I "tank" one round ;D

Robbo182

in a dogfight myself. will come down to swanny v shaw

me

still alive somehow in this - been pretty lucky so far despite running into some freakshow scores (ie tom lynch)

Grazz

Looking at this weeks opponent, rnd 12 could see me bid farewell to Eliminator. Rnd 13 would of been a slaughter anyway. Goodluck to all.

Bluke

Managed to win my game by the skin of my teath. Looked like a massive loss at the begining of the weekend but the Mundy out and my massive boyd score clinched it.

disco1992

just chugging along beat a guy who had 20 vs 17 by 100 points :)

DazBurg

played a guy with 16 to my 18 still thought i lost it when i missed out on changing my c/vc but won by 232 points anyways  :)

disco1992

My team is absolute terrible now, weekly ranking for the last 4 have been around the 20,000th yet I keep pulling wins out my arse!

It ended up with lids vs Nroo + 4!!  So scrapped through!

Who else is in the final part!

Grazz

Quote from: disco1992 on July 01, 2013, 01:41:35 AM
My team is absolute terrible now, weekly ranking for the last 4 have been around the 20,000th yet I keep pulling wins out my arse!

It ended up with lids vs Nroo + 4!!  So scrapped through!

Who else is in the final part!

Well done mate , goodluck. ;)

lachie_001

I was down by 4 points at the end of the tigers saints game, I probably had about 20% chance of winning because it was lids and 63 against ellis and riewoldt. DT gods must have been smiling on me though! Because the stats men forgot a tackle, which moved lids from 95 to 99 so my opponent and I were then tied. I'm ranked higher! I feel for the guy, he had swan as captain over GAJ :D

DazBurg

i made it through by a good 168 but getting harder and harder each week now
basically 1 bad game from a premo and your gone