Rate my team please.

Started by pedro123, March 06, 2010, 01:56:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pedro123

I've gone a bit risky with this one with my method of picking the top priced def/mid/ruck/fwd besides cox for sandilands, I might need help with my forward reserves, thanks.

pedro123

also Krakouer for H O'Brien

pedro123

i swapped krakouer for malceski and then i upgraded watson for lenny hayes

hawk_88

Pretty good team on the whole.

Bower is an interesting choice, not really someone I would pick but I can't really fault it. However having 3 swans in the backline isn't such a good idea. Of the 3 I would drop Grundy and look at other options. Levi Greenwood would be a good fit and free up some cash for an upgrade. I would upgrade Schneider personally as the forward line could be beefed up a little.

This is the second time I have said this today but I normally don't criticise rookie choices, but I feel I have to make an exception. Lisle will more than likely not get a game this year. If he does, it'll only be 1 or 2. Look elsewhere.

BlueStorm

Hawk, I have checked carefully, and can only see 2 swans in the backline. I do agree Lisle is not worth it, can't see how Bowyer can be 'worth' that much.

Fwd concerns with Chappy, Roughy, Medhurst & Petrie. Combine consistency and injury, be lucky to get 3 good scorers a week. I know Zeibell & Dangerfield are popular, they doesn't mean they are bad choices...

pedro123

thanks guys, ill probably make changes after the weekend.

yeh that was an old picture and i got rid of grundy because 3 swans in the back didnt look right.

hawk_88

Quote from: BlueStorm on March 06, 2010, 09:57:33 AM
Hawk, I have checked carefully, and can only see 2 swans in the backline. I do agree Lisle is not worth it, can't see how Bowyer can be 'worth' that much.

He mentioned in a lower post that he traded krakouer for malceski, hence the 3 swans.

BlueStorm

Correct you are Hawk. Beer apologies to you..