Here's another one for ya

Started by pedro123, March 06, 2010, 03:40:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pedro123

hespey

trainwreck. dont even know where to start with this one.

4/10

way to much money and stupid money spent in the backline. where is maguire? kelly and hurn are overpriced. niether of your back benchers will play.

dont skimp on premium mids. hodge should be in the backline. armitage is a good player, but not worth the tag just yet. palmer? no. barlow would be better, and cheaper.

ottens is a concern. could pay off, but risky. i would prefer to trade for him after he strings a couple of good games together.

mayne. no mate. he had one good game without pav and against north. silly move. i like medhurst, think he is value. schneider has not been picked by many teams at all, but this is a smart choice. he may push up field a bit, and he racks up tackles. he is also a go-to guy for play-on goals outside 50, so this could pay nice dividends. that being said, he is a bit expensive and can be inconsistent at times.

make some smart trades to boost your score. repost your team.

pedro123

still alot of money in the backline,

you'd think martin, Barlow, moles and maybe banner will all get a game in round oneso they can be cash cows and i got Petrie so i could swap with Tippet if i needed and could get rid of a mid priced forward to bring in Buchanan maybe but still $70000 to spend

hespey

excellent. love the tippit/petri combo. id prefer sandilands over clark aswell.

8/10 now.

if you swan obrien for malceski (who will prob score more than him weekly), and upgrade clark to sandi, 9/10.

lose a point because of risks with armitage, masten, schnieder, and lack of ablett. that being said, if these risks pay off (and they aren't "massive" risks), your team will be looking very very good.

pedro123

ive got enough cash for a straight swap to upgrade clark to sandi,

i'll probably makes changes after the weekend, malceski has performed well but thats without rhyce shaw

thanks

kazam

second team is much better. except to even save further cash, i would suggest putting maguire on the field and trading out o'brien for a rookie who will play. I would maybe look at giving Mitchell captaincy with that team, but Boyd is also an ok choice and Riewoldt or Goddard could be ok too.... I am a saints fan and i rate Armitage, but not 100% sold that he will play every game in our midfield, however I could be wrong, but you could just as easily buy Cotchin or Walker for a similar price.

Other suggestion is instead of upgrading Clark to Sandi, upgrade Petrie to Sandi. Fwd line is good, except not sure of Medhurst, just make sure he's not gonig missing too often.