Rate my team please

Started by amtrotter, March 06, 2010, 10:10:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amtrotter

Backs
Goddard,  Enright,  Hodge 
J.Macdonald,  Gram,  Hunt,  Waters (Davis, Maguire)

Midfield
Swan,  Selwood,  Gibbs,  (Bastinac, Barlow)
Vince,  Martin,  Trengove

Rucks
Kruezer,  Leunberger (Lobbe, Gawn)

Forwards
O'Keefe,  Pavlich,  Brown, 
Franklin,  Waite, Ziebell, Rockcliffe (Moore, Gumbleton

Middo

ur team should be better than that if u dont have ablett

hawk_88

Quote from: Middo on March 06, 2010, 10:12:29 AM
ur team should be better than that if u dont have ablett

Respectfully disagree. I think it is a very good team. 90K is the difference between Swan and Ablett which has clearly been used to form a midfield with 4 Premiums.

The issues I see, and they aren't major, are in the forward line.

* Pav will still preform this year, but his scores will not be as high as they were in the past as he will spend much more time forward and less in the midfield as Freo blood their young midfield talent.
* Waite is a risk but probably know that
* Maybe a little keen to play 3 rookies especially with the risky Gumbleton who might as well play in a hospital gown to save time. If you are playing for overall standing and not for weekly wins in a league, this is a concern as you might not have 7 forwards on the ground Round 1 with Franklin suspended.

Bob the builder

??? on Leuenberger, just does'nt fill me with confidence. Nic Nat better option there. I think Pav will spend time in the mids to help his young chargers and just float forward like he usually does. (keep him.) Waite is a cheap buy and was on fire before injury, but is a risk none the less. Maybe downgrade him to Danger or Medhurst and upgrade Leuenberger (your call on that one coach.)

Middo

i disagree. i reckon leuenberger will be a good pick up since charman is injured his knee in the practice match against carlton. wont be back anytime soon