Who to complete FWD's

Nic Nat
10 (29.4%)
Nick Riewoldt
24 (70.6%)

Total Members Voted: 2

dicey7

Hey all

im just chasing your opinions on who is likely to average more for the rest of the year considering both have had their bye now. Ill be trading one of these two in for JJK i know riewoldt's BE is 133 and will probably drop in price but they play melbourne this weekend and who knows what could happen!

Rest of FWD line Martin,SJ,Rockliff,Bartel,Buddy ? (staked,Rowe)

Cheers

LaHug

Do you want/need the ruck/forward DPP? They should both average about the same but Nic Nat has that advantage going for him.

dicey7

I dont overly need it as i have Cox n Berger in the Rucks but i guess it could come handly later on

nrich102

I think you should bring in Nic Nat

LaHug

Quote from: dicey7 on June 18, 2013, 06:26:10 PM
I dont overly need it as i have Cox n Berger in the Rucks but i guess it could come handly later on
Who's your back up ruck and who's your back up forward? If either one is significantly better than the other, get Nic Nat.
Scenario 1: Your F7 is decent, R3 is crap. Cox goes down injured. You swing Nic Nat into rucks and play F7 over R3. More points ;D

Scenario 2: Your R3 is decent, your F7 is crap. Nic Nat goes down injured. You swing Cox into your forwards and play R3 over F7. More points ;D

If two players are equal in your mind, DPP is worth looking at.

Adamant

Riewoldt easily - More consistent, higher ceiling, proven scorer.

The only advantage to Nic Nat is the fact that he is 35k cheaper and has DPP IMO.

powersuperkents

I'm going Nroo, he showers all over Nic Nat. I honestly wouldn't even compare the two... Bartel, Stokes, Dusty & Rocky are the only forwards you can compare to Nroo this season (You can't compare anyone with Stevie J ;) ) - Only my subjective opinion though

dicey7

Quote from: LaHug on June 18, 2013, 06:50:51 PM
Quote from: dicey7 on June 18, 2013, 06:26:10 PM
Who's your back up ruck and who's your back up forward?

Ruck back ups are Blicavs and Nicolls
Forwards are Staker and rowe currently but ill prob move him to daniher next week

disco1992

I reckon nic nat effectively averaging 93.5 without his subbed 1/4 of 34 will always get 25-35 hit outs and normally gets tackles is a consistent scorer of 80+ not

popedelio

similar scoring but Riewoldt has the ceiling. Riewoldt for me

Ricochet

Quote from: Adamant on June 18, 2013, 06:54:06 PM
Riewoldt easily - More consistent, higher ceiling, proven scorer.

The only advantage to Nic Nat is the fact that he is 35k cheaper and has DPP IMO.
Yep well said Adam. The big one for me is NRoo is proven. Even excluding past years, NicNat is only 5 or so games into his season where as NRoo is averaging 102 over the whole season

Windigo

Voldt has been down on form last 3 weeks, but I think he will be a to 6 fwd comes end of year with a few 110+'s & his conistent 80-95 scores.

Nic Nat in the rucks would be the go. But Berger is doing well enough to keep him at R2.

Alka

I would absolutely love to have Nroo in my squad this week.

There's not much comparison, Nic Nat is great for rucks, but Riewoldt is a top 6 forward, so jump on this week!