Main Menu

Worst free kick ever?

Started by Blues Blues Blues, June 28, 2013, 10:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mat0369

He has been playing on a half forward flank in recent weeks, I have no idea why, and has had a lot of marks and kicks when he has had possession. Both of those are dream team friendly compared to his role in the middle which normally includes tackles and contested possessions.

roo boys!

That's a bit of an interesting coaching move by Mick! I would have put McLean right up there as one of your best midfielders, surely?

Mat0369

Last year he cemented his spot in the midfield so you would think so. Cachia has replaced Carrazzo while he has been out injured, but Judd, Murphy and McLean have spent extended periods of time up forward.

Ziplock

I didnt actually see the play we're talking about, but it sounds ridiculous. I've seen a couple of instances where players should have been pinged for rushing a behind though.

I think it has to be a reasonable amount of pressure though, like an immediate danger of being tackled or something.

kilbluff1985

Well Zip he was under pressure on the goal line and could argue he didn't even take it over an opposition knocked it out of his hands to make it go through

Sounds like he was under pressure?

Justin Bieber

I do not think that he will be umpiring in the top league next week or for the next few weeks lol.

Ziplock

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on June 29, 2013, 03:01:54 PM
Well Zip he was under pressure on the goal line and could argue he didn't even take it over an opposition knocked it out of his hands to make it go through

Sounds like he was under pressure?

that's a ridiculous call then.