Ziebell and Danger

Started by ossie85, March 03, 2010, 11:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

EVERYONE is picking these two (including myself). Seriously, every team. I think it shows that;

- there is serious lack in mid-priced options this year
- people are actually looking at multi-positional players seriously
- people don't trust Hall and Medhurst to return to form
- that they both have cool names.

So, I'm thinking, if everyone has them, would it be better to pick somebody else PURELY to be different? Who is the question.

brownmans muffins

ziebell is a cool name?
i've recently dropped both
if you're looking at them as mpp in mid make sure there aren't equivalent / more proven guys in the same price range in the mids...

Gumby

I've only got Ziebell... and that's only been a recent addition to my team to free up cash else where.

Justin Bieber

i have neither due to there popularity. like 2 other guys around that price and they won't be changed (buchannon and mayne).

i don't like going with the crowd.

Blueboys

It's not going with the crowed it's picking the best players you can for the price! Hope you don't get burnt on those 2!  ;D

Justin Bieber

just need them to gain 100k of so to do their job for me :D

West Coast Fanatics

I have Hall and Ballantyne too :S

ronl

Agree with Blueboys, at the start you've got to go with the best as you see it, then follow your instincts as to how your team evolves.

Rossy

Mayne is going to cop hardly any pill when Pavlich returns to the forward line. We'll see how big bad Bazza goes over the rest of the pre-season, destroyed the smaller Gibson, but every time he came back I said, "Surely, he can't have a 'brain explosion' again". Jay-Z and Field of Danger are going to stack on at least 15 points, and probably average more than 80+ as the young guns moving into the midfield. That's why every-ones on them.

hawk_88

You have to follow your own thoughts and instincts in supercoach (well all fantasy really). If you follow everyone else, you will get the same score as everyone else. If you specifically avoid players to be different, the difference may very well be in the negative direction.

Pick someone because you think they will preform the best for the money you have.

Bs Flyers

I've had Danger and Ziebell from day one, before going on this forum and as others have said you have to pick players you think will play well - I just think these two will go well this year.