Stuck on what trades i should make!!

Started by Daniel06, June 13, 2013, 01:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel06

Heres my team at the moment with no trades done yet

BACKS: Goaddard, Heppell, Gibbs, Terlich, Goodes, Vlastuin (Brown, Thurlow)

MIDS: Ablett, Pendlebury, Watson, Swan, J Kennedy, Deledio, Hartlett, Hodge (Viney, T Mitchell)

RUCKS: Goldstein, Jacobs (Blicavs, Rowe)

FWDS: Cox, Bartel, J Kennedy, Franklin, B Harvey, Macaffer (B Kennedy, Staker)

Number 1 trade i think is definite will be Rowe OUT for Nicholls

Then i thought about trading Terlich for Birchall but im not that sold on Birchall at all

So thought about trading Viney OUT for K Martin and moving Hartlett into defense and trading out either Terlich or Brown for Hrovat.

That will leave me with 17 players next week for the round 13 byes

Looking at trading in Stevie J and Hanley in the next few weeks when they drop

What you guys think would be the best trade options?

tor01doc

I would offload Brown and move HH back.

Grab Nicholls for Rowe.

Leaves a mid space for Hrovat.

The other option is Griffen depending on your likes and cash stash.

Frees up some cash and gives you 19 for round 13.

Then Viney should go and also Macaffer will have made some money and SJ will have dropped a bit.

Look at NicNat in the next few weeks to finish your forward line.

Or Walker - but he should be this week's big priority given his low BE.

GoLions

Quote from: tor01doc on June 13, 2013, 01:32:02 PM
I would offload Brown and move HH back.

Grab Nicholls for Rowe.

Leaves a mid space for Hrovat.

The other option is Griffen depending on your likes and cash stash.

Frees up some cash and gives you 19 for round 13.

Then Viney should go and also Macaffer will have made some money and SJ will have dropped a bit.

Look at NicNat in the next few weeks to finish your forward line.

Or Walker - but he should be this week's big priority given his low BE.

Agree with the Doc here. Viney to Martin to free up some more cash if you want, should still leave you with 18 on the field next week.

Daniel06

Thank you for the input guys appreciate it....

the only problem i have with trading Brown for Hrovat and Viney for Martin is ill still have Terlich, Goodes and Vlastuin in my backline and one will have to sit on bench and i dont see any rookies coming up in the next few weeks that i could down grade to. and if i do trade terlich to Hanley in a week or 2 then ill have goodes or vlastuin on the bench.

tor01doc

Your def will be Godd Hepp Gibbs Hartlett Goodes Vlastuin Thurlow and Terlich.  You can then upgrade 2 of them to Shaw, Hanley, Birch, Hibb or whoever you please. There will be little rookies coming through - eg Colquhoun could get a game.

Vlastuin and Goodes are great D7's. Bought for about $110000 and have served you well. One to a premium and one to the bench is fine.

I'd sort your mids and forward lines over the next 3 weeks.

Daniel06

Yeah you do make a good point doc, thanks

So ill have Hrovat, K Martin and T Mitchell as my rookies in the mids, happy to sit on them for a while and play T Mitchell as my M8 on his current form, Will upgrade Macaffer to Stevie J in a few weeks

Daniel06

Strawbsss

When Viney goes you can swing Goodes into your midfield and bring in a premium defender.

That way you also get your DPP back if you decide this week to trade out Brown and swing HH back for Hrovat. Just a thought.