CANT BE BEATEN

Started by Longy88, March 08, 2010, 12:06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please rate my team out of 10 (given its above 5)PLEASE ONLY SELECT 1 (never done a poll before)

6/10
7/10
8/10
9/10
10/10

Longy88

This team could be my final championship contender! (just modified(AGAIN)

BACKS:Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Gilbee, Mackie, Malceski,Waters
BENCH: Maguire, SIlvagni

MIDS:Gibbs, Boyd, Vince, Watson, Barlow, Martin
BENCH: Barlow, Moles

RUCKS:Sandilands, Hille
BENCH: Lobbe, Roughead

Forwards: Riewoldt, Pavlich, Higgins, Gia, Danger, Tippet, Rohan
BENCH: Rockliff, Hitchcock

PLEASE RATE

Resch

Too many actual forwards in forward line.  Look for midfielders named as forward.  Brown, Franklin and Tippett will be a bit up and down for my liking.  Maybe only 2 of them. 

No GAJ or Swan too.  Who is going to be your captain?

Typo too with Barlow named twice, assume you will put another rookie in.

Longy88

Thanks, Yeah but Banner on the pine, have changed Brown to Higgins then opened up  70k to upgrade Boak or Mackie or maybe even Selwood to Swan.
Captain will be Goddard, Selwood, Riewoldt till i can upgrade Martin to Ablett or the likes.

Was thinking about Redden and Zieball in mids instead of Boak and Barlow!
Thoughts?

Resch

Redden and Ziebell are both second year players.  wouldn't have both, Ziebell would be my choice.

Upgrading Martin to Ablett would be difficult.  If he averages 80 he will get to $400k.  You will then need another $300k from another rookie averaging 80.  Not impossible by any means but difficult.

Higgins is a good choice.

To score well early and be in contention you will need a stronger mid.  To win your league you might be OK.

Longy88

So which area should i go weaker?

Dont think Ablett will hold anywhere near his price but he is welcome to prove me wrong (AGAIN)

Resch

Probably backs.  You could put Hunt in and save some $.

Longy88

Dispose of Mackie for hunt the Selwood to Ablett, or were you thinking of something else?

Resch

That's it.  Didn't check values but if it works, yes.

Longy88