Main Menu

Going, going, gone

Started by MissPies, March 29, 2010, 03:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissPies

I know this should not be posted here, and most likely in the lounge is a better place. But anyway , have a good one guys, good luck in your DT and SC. I am leaving the forum.
Yes I know blah blah blah I am a woman I get emotional..whatever. I have had enough, there are some really sweet men on this forum, you know who you are. I do not need to mention names.although the first one that comes to mind is prospector.

I know you may not understand this but being an emotional female that is so passionate about foooty, I just can not take this any more.
There are things happening in my life at the moment that are so much more devastating than any of the brats on this forum could say to me. It is something I do not need added to the extra stresses in my life.

Like I said have fun...good luck with all of your foooty, M0nty I pm'ed you with a nice chat room script to paste for live chat.

Bye guys, I have had enough GL :)

Cheers

Tracey-Lee

PS. I know a handful of you will love this post and to be rid of me...I don't care

Karpov

GOOD RIDDANCE   :)
                           No need for over - opinionated collingwood supporters on this forum anyway  ;D  ;D
Bye!

Prospector_1

Quote from: Karpov on March 29, 2010, 04:00:21 PM
GOOD RIDDANCE   :)
                           No need for over - opinionated collingwood supporters on this forum anyway  ;D ;D
Bye!

Really unnecessary Karpov.

nas

Will miss the wit MP and comments.   :(

See the PM's in your tray. 

Chow. 

Bluke

you were always entertaining to say the least MissPies...

ossie85

:'(

Seeya MissPies! We'll miss you

Master Q

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Master Q on March 29, 2010, 11:59:20 PM
:'( Don't Go :(

You've become such a popular person on here :'(. I'm going to hate not seeing your opinions posted :'(. Good luck with the year of fantasy football ahead and hope you come back later this year :D.

Maybe come back with a new account just like Q did ;)

Master Q

What's wrong with that? Anyone can have a fresh start?

Justin Bieber

thats why i mentioned it ::)

Justin Bieber

It's official, MissPies is off the forum (well deactivated i think) :'(.

came on for a bit before but didn't post anything :'(.

Master Q

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 30, 2010, 12:32:28 AM
It's official, MissPies is off the forum (well deactivated i think) :'(.

came on for a bit before but didn't post anything :'(.
:'( :'( :'(

Alex7089

I can't believe she's gone, such a great addition to the forum when she joined and it's sad to see her go.
Kapov, that was very unnecessary, we loved MP and everything she had to say.
She had some inside sources at the pies, her analysis was well written and well researched.
She was one of very few to use proper spelling and grammar.
Goodbye MP, you'll be missed.