Main Menu

Carlton

Started by fidou, May 25, 2013, 10:51:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fidou

I just received a call from our coach at Carlton who wanted to remind any collingwood supporters that Carlton are in fact above the woods on the ladder. In fact the blues are in finals contention and the woods aren't.

PS Malthouse asks for this message to be passed onto Bucks.

PowerBug

wut, are are Collingwood not in finals contention? They just beat Geelong last week....
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

fidou

Quote from: fidou on May 25, 2013, 10:51:12 PM
I just received a call from our coach at Carlton who wanted to remind any collingwood supporters that Carlton are in fact above the woods on the ladder. In fact the blues are in finals contention and the woods aren't.

Quote from: PowerBug on May 25, 2013, 10:53:42 PM
wut, are are Collingwood not in finals contention? They just beat Geelong last week....
Sorry just saw this post I made half pissed last night.

PowerBug

fairo. :P But yes you are above the pies now, just remember they still beat you though :P
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Rusty00

Quote from: fidou on May 26, 2013, 05:26:43 AM
Quote from: fidou on May 25, 2013, 10:51:12 PM

Quote from: PowerBug on May 25, 2013, 10:53:42 PM
Sorry just saw this post I made half pissed last night.
LOL  I'm surprised Malthouse would get you to pass on messages whilst you were pissed  ;)