Sam Fisher or Shaun Higgins

Started by Richoman#1, March 03, 2010, 09:05:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richoman#1

Who is a better pick for supercoach and why?

Blueboys

Fisher is more reliable and score consistently. Higgins is also good but injury prone...  :(

HillHero13

can't you have bothe ther in fed and back

Richoman#1

na have to have one or the other but im not really sure on either same with b harvey

brownmans muffins

try putting them all in one topic

harvey > fisher > higgins

Richoman#1

ye i know but thought of harvey after i posted the first

Pweter

Quote from: Blueboys on March 03, 2010, 09:14:36 AM
Fisher is more reliable and score consistently. Higgins is also good but injury prone...  :(

Check last season's SC scores and you'll find he was anything but consistent, mainly due to Gilbert playing his old role from previous seasons. Perhaps this season might be different given they've had 12 months to work it out together, only time will tell.

Blueboys

Pweter check your fact's

If averaging 92 and playing 21 games in 2009 is not consisten enough then don't get him  ??? lol

Pweter

Blueboys, I ain't getting him. These are his H&A scores from last season, too many scores between 50 and 90 for my liking for a premium. The 2 scores (149 and 175) prop his average up big time.

Round 22 113
Round 21 149
Round 20 65
Round 18 65
Round 17 86
Round 16 97
Round 15 71
Round 14 97
Round 13 55
Round 12 50
Round 11 89
Round 10 91
Round 9 86
Round 8 84
Round 7 129
Round 6 78
Round 5 175
Round 4 59
Round 3 104
Round 2 111
Round 1 87

Blueboys

Pweter, I am not getting him either but the post is out of him and higgins   ::)

Pweter

I thought my criticism of Fisher left it quite obvious as to who my choice out of the 2 would be, but just to make it clear..... Higgins (shower, who would've thought??? )

Seems to be largely over his injuries, has pace to burn, great skills, kicks goals and will never get tagged in this Dogs team.

Is that a satisfactory answer Blueboys?

Blueboys

lol - you could have answered the question with one word "Higgins" but hey...  ;D

If you are talking about consistant players last year Fisher v Higgins then your answer makes no sence because fisher is way on top out of the 2  ???

I get no satisfaction, but I try!  ;D