Trade advice much appreciated

Started by brudski, May 13, 2013, 06:05:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brudski

My current team

Goddard, Birchill, Hartlett, Pearce D, Terlich, Vlastuin (Goodes, Staker)

Ablett, Pendles, Swan, Danger, Moloney, Wines, O'Meara, Whitfield (Dwyer, Viney)

Leuy Gawn (Witts, Currie)

Cox, Bartel, Martin, Kennedy, Johnson, Macaffer (Rowe, daniher)

Option 1 - Pearce to Doherty (if picked
               Wines to Priddis
Next week
               Hartlett to Hanley
               Rowe to Nic Nat

Option 2 - Pearce to doherty (if picked)
               Hartlett to Hanley
Next week
               Wines to Watson
               Whitfield to JPK or Cotch
got $170,000

Opinions would be much appreciated

GoLions

If you're set on trading Hartlett, it HAS to be this week. Going to lose a tonne of cash otherwise.
So if you do want to trade him, I would suggest trading him to Hanley this week or another defender of your choice.
For your other trade, I would suggest maybe Wines for Lonergan, as he is the rookie with the best JS IMO.

Then next week you should have almost 400k, and I think your priority should be to get a premium ruck, or trade out one of Currie/Witts, and put Cox in the rucks, and get another premium forward. I would suggest the latter, and get Rockliff if you have the cash to do so. If not, just trade in another rookie for some extra cash.

So, essentially;
This week:
Wines-->Lonergan
Hartlett-->Hanley/other

Next week:Currie/Witts-->Rockliff (moving Cox in rucks)
And trade in another rookie if cash doesn't permit the first trade.

Redbaron

brudski

I like your ideas lions hartlett is out this week i should have trusted my gut instinct and not taken hartlett in the first place. I do really want to get rid of pearce because his bleeding me money and cost me a round couple weeks back and is way to up and down. I like your ruck idea i didnt think about that altho the plan was bring nic nat for gawn after the bye when gawn is done making money and switch cox for leuy and the money i make off luey for a fwd. In saying all that i got alot to think about this week.