Priddis or Daisy?

Started by tor01doc, May 12, 2013, 09:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which one would you suggest I get next week?

Priddis - mid only / BE about 80 / as cheap as he will get
20 (80%)
Daisy - very low BE / DPP / plays for Collingwood so round 13 bye
5 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 0

tor01doc

GoLions

Priddis should average AT LEAST 10ppg more. Definitely Priddis.

juzztheball

Yeah Priddis for sure tor! Far more consistent

kilbluff1985

these are the teams Priddis plays in the finals

Round 20 = Essendon
Round 21 = Geelong
Round 22 = Collingwood
Round 23 = Adelaide

don't think i'll get him

HotTiges

so? should be tight and tough contested games.. could actually help his SC scores? are you not going to get NicNat because of those tough games?

kilbluff1985

Quote from: HotTiges on May 12, 2013, 09:54:26 PM
so? should be tight and tough contested games.. could actually help his SC scores? are you not going to get NicNat because of those tough games?

Nic Nat's a different story

Geelong rucks are crap so are Pies rucks

and i already have 6 forward premos so possiibly wont be getting him

GoLions

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 12, 2013, 09:52:33 PM
these are the teams Priddis plays in the finals

Round 20 = Essendon
Round 21 = Geelong
Round 22 = Collingwood
Round 23 = Adelaide

don't think i'll get him
Apart from the Essendon game, I think he'd tonne up every game. And if he doesn't get the Hocking tag, he'll tonne up there too. Reckon he'll go 120+ against the pies who don't tag, and maybe better against the Crows at Patersons. Just my thoughts though, still a long way away.

Frozensage

thomas is potential keeper. Priddis I doubt I'd want him for m8 and will only bring him in to make 100k+. Problem is if you bring in priddis this week, you prolly won't have the money for a jobe or jpk the week after?

tor01doc

Thanks for your thoughts.

To be honest, I will only get one if my league games are vital.

May try and hold this week but my Port rookies are killing me.

Dayze

If priddis is ur m8 ur doing pretty well. He is so consistent for a tonne each week.
Doesn't matter who he is playing, never gets tagged, finds his own ball. Most possessions contested just handballs a lot.
As far as his fixtures go, at least he won't b rested.
Don't we need a player in our midfield each week that we can bank his 105 without any worries. Sure his ceiling isn't huge but he never bottoms out. As an eagles man he is top 3 BnF and so reliable, and I enjoy reliable when it comes to sc

Bully

Quote from: Dayze on May 13, 2013, 12:22:36 AM
If priddis is ur m8 ur doing pretty well. He is so consistent for a tonne each week.
Doesn't matter who he is playing, never gets tagged, finds his own ball. Most possessions contested just handballs a lot.
As far as his fixtures go, at least he won't b rested.
Don't we need a player in our midfield each week that we can bank his 105 without any worries. Sure his ceiling isn't huge but he never bottoms out. As an eagles man he is top 3 BnF and so reliable, and I enjoy reliable when it comes to sc

Furthermore, he rarely misses through injury or suspension and he is an ideal player for the byes. At $450,000 Priddis is a no brainer, a definite keeper and a perfect upgrade on Wines. 

Free Kick

Quote from: HotTiges on May 12, 2013, 09:54:26 PM

Agree Hot Tiges,

Easier teams don't always mean better scores.

This is true for the Mids especially where the hotly contested games usually mean more SC points. 8)

kilbluff1985

whatever you guys reckon but SC points are harder to get against quality opponents

tor01doc

In a one sided game, the winning team gets a higher percentage of the 3300 points on offer.

It stands to reason that the extra points allotted to the winning side are spread further amongst the players, giving those players a higher chance of getting a bigger score.

There will always be exceptions, with a few in the losing team getting high scores, but odds are with the players on the winning team.

In an even struggle, I think the premiums are more likely to score well as they seem to rise to the occasion - and that means premiums of both sides.

GAJ being the exception to the rule.

Priddis it is.  :)

sammy123

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 13, 2013, 07:41:43 AM
whatever you guys reckon but SC points are harder to get against quality opponents

i do ageee +1