Last Minute Trades

Started by dmac07, May 10, 2013, 07:38:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dmac07

Team is as follows, team then trades.

Backs: Goddard, Heppel, Gibbs, Goodes, Stevenson, Heath, (pittard, Terlich)

Mids: Ablett, Pendles, Swan, Cotchin, Danger, Wines, Omeara, Hill (Viney, Crouch)

Rucks: Mumford, Luey (Daw, Gawn)

Fwds: Cox, Cloke, Franklin, Rockliff, Kennedy, Neade (Macaffer, Lee)

25 trades, 82k

Thoughts are:

Pittard > Vlaustin, Mumford > Stevie J/Thomas (via cox into rucks)

Just Pittard > Vlaustin, bank the cash, mummy on the bench for a week, single trade hill > priddis next week. Weaker this week but saves trades and cash, hate sideways trading, not getting rid of gibbs but mummy is a different story maybe.

Pittard > Vlaustin & Goodes > Laird, 378k in bank. Next week Hill >Priddis then Heath/Stevenson to one of birchall/hanley/harlett in backs. I like this option but not sold on getting rid of a bloke like goodes who could be back next week and be a D^ long into the season.

Any other ideas?

Bones Bombers

the captain

Not the 3rd option, Goodes to Llaird and then Heath to Hartlett is pretty much a sideways trade, as Goodes is good enough to be a keeper through the year, at worst he will be a small upgrade when he tops out.

Really like getting Priddis in, but thinking option 1 with then going Wines to Priddis next week, I think you will have enough if you go Thomas from Mummy. Not sure how much you will have left if you get SJ, but get him if you can still have $80k in the salary cap.

dmac07

Should've got Stevie! >:(

Bones Bombers

Quote from: dmac07 on May 11, 2013, 12:44:25 PM
Should've got Stevie! >:(
Yep, sorry I was a bit late. Didn't give u much time.