Trade plans

Started by Jake8, May 12, 2013, 08:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake8

Lads, I was thinking about my trades and what are your thoughts on these trades. Heath to Sierakowski and Stevens to Lonergan  if they are named. Then next week Terlich/Pittard to Birchall and Viney/Wines to Watson/Selwood. If all goes well I will probably then get rid of Mayes or Macaffer the week after for Staker and then a rookie defender for Hanley.

Big Mac

Sounds pretty good but i'd probably be going for Thurlow the week after instead of Sierakowski this week.

Jake8

Yeh Thurlow looked pretty impressive. His JS is concerning but is isnt as if Sierakowski's is the best.

specky92

Quote from: Big  Mac on May 12, 2013, 08:55:48 PM
Sounds pretty good but i'd probably be going for Thurlow the week after instead of Sierakowski this week.
+1 Also you might want to hold off on the defence premiums are they are very shaky at the moment, In two or three weeks hopefully it will become clearer who the top 6 are

TeeJay

lonergan has been a spud so far. pass

Jake8

Thanks. Do you know any rookie mids on the bubble?

North Melbournes Finest

Don't believe Sierakowski holds a good j/s. He's been ok but not good in his first 2 games.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Jake8 on May 12, 2013, 09:07:22 PM

Jesse Lonergan and Dean Kent i think but not good JS

Big Mac

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 12, 2013, 09:13:44 PM
Quote from: Jake8 on May 12, 2013, 09:07:22 PM

Jesse Lonergan and Dean Kent i think but not good JS

Kent's JS will probably improve considering Sylvia will likely be picked up by the MRP, but that still doesn't change the fact that Kent hasn't been fantasy relevant so far. Lonergan I still believe is a valid downgrade option though.

HotTiges

thought's on Neade (mids) to Lonergan? can't trade Dwyer just yet

Jake8

I think Neade has maxed out. There arent to many good rookie forwards so that is probably your best option.

HotTiges

Quote from: Jake8 on May 12, 2013, 09:30:16 PM
I think Neade has maxed out. There arent to many good rookie forwards so that is probably your best option.

lose the link but not going to get upset about it.. was going to go wines to priddis but not overly rushing it i think.. trying to get rid of the Port rookies though.. still have Neade, Stevo and Wines