Hanley
6 (50%)
Birchall
1 (8.3%)
Hibberd +$40k
5 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

pikla

Trying to keep my ranking so im forced to trade Dixon this week but question is to who?
Hanley has been awesome but the Hawks fixture over the next four goes Sydney, GWS, GC, Melb which makes Birchall a great choice. However, will the hawks rotate their stars for a rest during these games meaning that there's potential for Birchall to be given a week off.

Thoughts?

the captain

I'm keeping Dixon because I'm out of overall and it won't help me in any way in the long run. But out of those 3 I'd go Hibberd, I got him last week and he's cheaper than the other 2, and has been more consistant so far.

Kangas42

I'd go Hanley, has huge upside to his game, was really impressed with the way he stood up against the Swans when no one else performed really.

dmac07

Hanley, has potential to be the single highest averaging back this year, may not quite get there but will be top 6-8 for sure. Hibberd has been very good, but cant do much more than maintain what he has done so far this year in my opinion

SC_Addict

Im hearing news that Dixons injury is worse than first thought... has anyone else heard this?? i need confirmation before pulling the trigger