JPK for loophole

Started by Swoozie, May 11, 2013, 10:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swoozie

Should I bank on JPK's 142? Usually I'd bank on a 142 but with Ablett against Melbourne, I just don't know.

whynot102

Sydney14

Have the same problem. Not sure yet  :-\

bkp130

I would bank it. I wish i had chose kennedy i had pendles as my VC Loophole. Just not good enough for me

quinny88

I said at the beggining of this round that for me to activate my VC loophole they would have to score 160+ as I think Ablett is going to have a day out against Melbourne

Bachar14

whats jordie mckenzie like as a tagger these days ?

quinny88

Quote from: Bachar14 on May 11, 2013, 10:45:55 PM

Lol who cares, its Ablett

Dayze

I had my vc on JPK and I'm not taking it. I'm Greedy I wanna see what Gaz can produce.
Think it depends if Ur opponent has Gaz or not.

Jroo

Same problem, not sure what to do. Will probably bank it, as points in the bank are gold.

Sydney14

got an extra point after scaling   ;D

Jay

Start a poll mate! I'm in the same position... Dont want to be greedy, but GAJ could go huge! Risk vs. reward though, maybe stick with JPK?

Frozensage

So prolly gonna lose this round again cause for the 3rd time I don't have Ablett and the other guy has c on him. Seriously does this guy ever get injured or get a sub 80 score!?

Big Mac

Quote from: Bachar14 on May 11, 2013, 10:45:55 PM

Dunn will probably take Ablett this week. He kept Judd to 13 disposals last week so take from that what you will.

woofy

Think to be safe in my situation is to leave the Captain on Ablett. The only way my opponent will beat me is if I stick wth JPKs score and Ablett goes Kabooom.