HIRE A DT DETECTIVE 2013 - PLAYER RESEARCH BY REQUEST

Started by Colliwobblers, October 01, 2012, 05:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

timmyparso

Is the detective still available? Looking for iinformation on Jayden Pitt from Freo.

mdm90

Looking for anything on Aaron Young from port, with the lack of forward rookies he could be an option

Colliwobblers

Sorry to all on FF for the epic failure of this thread this season, it was a huge success last season, and fortunately this season many others have stepped up to do awesome write ups on rooks and player profiles in general.

Running a FF XVS competition as well as starting a new job which involves 15 hours of work 6-7 days a week has left me unable to maintain this thread.

I have considered deleting it however I am hoping to be able to get time to update it and contribute to it, however for now I still do not have the time.

Sorry again and if and when i get the time I will get stuck into write ups again.

I also ran a thread last season on rookie break evens each week which was well received also, I do believe we have someone doing the break evens each week for rooks?

if not let me know doing that each week will not take me a lot of effort at all and I have SC and DT assistant coach to allow me to access all the break evens for anyone who needs them.

Again apologies for not being able to get on top of this thread as yet.

stew42

I think everyone else has grouped together this year to do the work that you did alone last year!
Don't stress mate, just sit back and watch everyone else do it.  ;D

Colliwobblers

Quote from: stew42 on May 08, 2013, 10:01:09 AM
I think everyone else has grouped together this year to do the work that you did alone last year!
Don't stress mate, just sit back and watch everyone else do it.  ;D

Thanks Stew, yes I have noticed there are a lot of you putting in huge efforts.