To many options for 2 trades

Started by Migy119, May 06, 2013, 08:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Migy119

My current team is
Def: Goddard, Stevenson, Heppell, goodes, Handely, terlich. gibbs and vlastuin
Mid: ablett, swan, o'mear, Murphy, Watson, wines, evens, paparone, crouch and k Mitchell
Ruck: goldstine. Leuenberger, daw and gawn
Fwd: Franklin, Martin, Kennedy, rockliff, meyes, macaffar, dyer and Rowe

Already went pittard - vlastuin
Don't know what another trade to do, dyer needs to go soon and if heppell doesn't get a game ill get another 0
Help would be great!

Bank: $760,000

turry17

If Heppell isn't named consider trading out Gibbs for someone? Out for another week at least and will drop in price when he's back so you can get him back in cheaper. If Heppells named upgrade Dwyer to SJ

Migy119

Yer I was going to upgrade dyer to Sj but everyone is saying go daisy, but I don't see the point?

turry17

If you can afford SJ go him, will average more

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: Migy119 on May 06, 2013, 09:03:23 PM
Yer I was going to upgrade dyer to Sj but everyone is saying go daisy, but I don't see the point?

to save money, I think. daisy will be a premium top 6 forward come years end so bringing him in now while he's bottomed out is a good idea.

Zombie2.5

if Pittard is named, make sure you reverse.

SJ has a great run coming up, and he smashes those weaker teams.

But Daisy is as cheap as he will get, perfect time to jump on.

You could get Daisy, and wait for SJ to be a late season upgrade, but i can't resist him at the moment.
Personally I'm getting both in this week.

If your defense has no probs, consider Dwyer & Rowe to Daisy and SJ? (Or even wines maybe)

Ricochet

If Heppell is named I honestly think you need to either go Dwyer to Thomas or Dwyer to a Premo Mid and shift Paparone to the Fwd bench.
There are just so many rooks in that midfield

disco1992

Quote from: Ricochet on May 07, 2013, 10:12:45 AM
If Heppell is named I honestly think you need to either go Dwyer to Thomas or Dwyer to a Premo Mid and shift Paparone to the Fwd bench.
There's only 4 rookies I thought most would have 3 or 4 rooks still
I reckon get Stevie and then in a couple of weeks cotch, stants, lids, should have fallen

glynman

Quote from: disco1992 on May 07, 2013, 11:06:23 AM
I reckon get Stevie and then in a couple of weeks cotch, stants, lids, should have fallen

I reckon go Dywer --> Thomas then put Thomas in the mids for this week. 4 mid rooks is definitely too many, I've only got Wines and O'Meara playing and I'm sure many will be in the same boat.

Ricochet

Quote from: disco1992 on May 07, 2013, 11:06:23 AM
I've only got two. 4 Rookies if far too many at this stage