MRP Round 3

Started by Ricochet, April 15, 2013, 04:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Source: Twitter (Patrick Keane ‏@AFL_PKeane)

Patrick Ryder can accept 3 game ban for rough conduct on Luke McPharlin. Nick Kommer can accept 2 game ban, rough conduct on Kepler Bradley.

Harry O’Brien cleared match day report against Luke Hodge. Hodge elected to dive at the ball and O’Brien should have received a free kick.

Devon Smith can accept 1 game ban for rough conduct against Jarryn Geary, St Kilda.

Bernie Vince cleared match day report charging Chad Wingard. Panel said Vince’s action was not a striking action.

Nick Kommer cleared contact Lee Spurr. Kommer made contact below the knees with Spurr but force used was below that required for a report.

Nick Kommer cleared contact Tendai Mzungu.Kommer tripped Mzungu with his hand in attempt tackle - force used below that required for report.

Dayne Zorko cleared contact Jaeger O’Meara  - force used was below that required for a report.

Jack Redden cleared contact Gary Ablett. Ablett should have had free paid if contact seen at time,but force below that required for report.

Windigo

Always knew Kommer was in trouble for that hit.

Thanks flower Redden got cleared.  ;D

Ricochet

Quote from: Ricochet on April 15, 2013, 04:24:56 PM
Ablett should have had free paid if contact seen at time
I'm probably more pissed off about the loss in points haha

Windigo

Hahaha, I would have gained nothing.. :P

Justin Bieber

Kommer the dirty player haha. Was to trade Kommer to Crouch to matter what so I'm happy :)

jamfrank

Kommer played one of the dirtiest games I've seen in a long while on Friday night. Needs to calm the flower down.

Yep, Kommer-->Crouch

Zombie2.5

Looks like a lot of Kommer > Crouch this week

Think I will getting Terlich & Rowe instead though (Still have Karnezis, and non-playing Vlastuin)

jamfrank

I wish I could get Rowe in; with Kruez out his JS has definitely improved. Just don't have the trades if I want to get rid of Zorko and Kommer.

Pokerface

Quote from: Ricochet on April 15, 2013, 04:24:56 PM
Source: Twitter (Patrick Keane ‏@AFL_PKeane)

Patrick Ryder can accept 3 game ban for rough conduct on Luke McPharlin. Nick Kommer can accept 2 game ban, rough conduct on Kepler Bradley.

Harry O’Brien cleared match day report against Luke Hodge. Hodge elected to dive at the ball and O’Brien should have received a free kick.

Devon Smith can accept 1 game ban for rough conduct against Jarryn Geary, St Kilda.

Bernie Vince cleared match day report charging Chad Wingard. Panel said Vince’s action was not a striking action.

Nick Kommer cleared contact Lee Spurr. Kommer made contact below the knees with Spurr but force used was below that required for a report.

Nick Kommer cleared contact Tendai Mzungu.Kommer tripped Mzungu with his hand in attempt tackle - force used below that required for report.

Dayne Zorko cleared contact Jaeger O’Meara  - force used was below that required for a report.

Jack Redden cleared contact Gary Ablett. Ablett should have had free paid if contact seen at time,but force below that required for report.

Can this rule get any more farcical?

jamfrank

This weekend saw a lot of examples of how AFL now has two directly contradictory rules. The players, the umpires and especially the supporters are confused (and angry)

Mr.Craig

I don't usually get worked up about rules but this one has me really angry. It's basically encouraging players to kick their opponent while they are down.

Ricochet

So does this mean we will get to see Daniher?

Toga

Quote from: Ricochet on April 15, 2013, 05:17:03 PM

Good question Ric!! :o

Fair chance?

jamfrank

Quote from: Ricochet on April 15, 2013, 05:17:03 PM

Why wouldn't you play him?