Started by Windigo, April 08, 2013, 05:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

There's always a few classic FMDT moments.  :P

me

inexplicably playing dylan shiel over james magner round 1 last year

my season was over before it started - never recovered

Jukes

Taking the (c) off Stants about 15 minutes before lockout when he got 175 against Carlton last season, and then having him as my vc loophole the next week where he got 77 compared to Swanny's 171. All up cost me about 140 points :/

Made up for it as my captain the week after when he nailed 193 :P

maddog

Last year i gave the captain loophole a shot, never really had a go at it before. Anyway, Swan had the bye sitting on my bench, so the genius i am, i thought, put Swanny on with the big C, and Gazz on the bench. Perfect, Gazz got 188 s/c and i boasted to the wife how good i was, The only problem was i forgot to put the E on both midfeilders, ( let alone Gazz ) so got a big fat 0. Worst part I ended up ranked 116, so would of been my 1st rank under 100 :-[

Spite

Danger to Cornes (after a 114 and a 117) at the end of round 2 last year when I was just inside the top 2k. Then after Cornes injury I traded him to christensen (inj) then zaha (inj) so pretty much cost me my whole seaosn.

Windigo

Haha, the Cornes trade was dodgy as!  :P

I don't think anyone can beat this....My mate had Stevie J as CAPTAIN when he got 1...So he got 2 for his captain score.
Haha.  ::)

fidou

Trading in Heath Shaw Friday Morning before work and when I got home after lockout he was done in the betting scandal. He's never kicked a footy in my dream team.

Holz

this would have to be right up there.

had broughton in my team traded him our round 2 after avergaing 60. he than goes on to avergae 92 out of my team for about 10 rounds, I trade him back in he avergaes 52 over 2 rounds and than gets injured. Im out of trades so he sits on my pine and I eat a few donuts because of it.

finsihed with a ranking just outside the top 200. If i didnt have him i think i caluclated i would have gone top 20 or even won the car.

henry

Trading grimes for conca last year once he was suspended to avoid a donut. Conca had just scored 135 and then a 90 so I thought I had found a steal, only for him to average 60 for the rest of the year compared to grimes' nearly 100 in that time.