Ask the noob; weekly series

Started by lolamusi, March 31, 2013, 02:25:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lolamusi

Well here i am. A norwegian first timer, (not in that way you perv!) I find that being first time at something is really quite helpful.
Example. Take my buddy from 2 years back, got number #2 in the 2011 afl tipping. 2012 i decide to come in, and i keep on smashing him week after week. Poor jackson.
What does this tell me? Being first time at this gives an unbiased view that really is quite useful :o . So here i am first year DTer, ask me a question and let me inspire you. ::)

tbagrocks

Great to have you here Guru so!

Is there hope for Taylor Walker and Patrick Dangerfield?

lolamusi

Well when dangerfiel has the ball, i sure feel like there is some sort of energy-field around him. I throw javelin as a hobby, and being explosive is all i need. I needn't look further. I love the guy. Also, based on statistics, you've gotten his worst game (i hope) of the season, and so why not sit back and enjoy the big ones? I will trade him out after ive got a solid 100 avg. From him. That could be next round, if he scores 150 or i could never happen. I would probably then change him before his price drops too dramatically.

As for the walker, ive only geard of one walker and thats tex ( its the same guy isn't it?) based on the mullet guy, i believe he has the characteristics of a superstar with his outstanding mullet, and based on nothing he looks like the person who can go om a roll and just wreck everybody. Personalky, it's a pass, i like wright much better and although hes only proved me right once, i like it!

lolamusi

B@LLB@GS

Firstly, is there any point to constantly looking back to Leuenburger, or can I just say 'not worth the heartache' and be done with it forever, and secondly, why the hell do Norwegians eat fermented fish...   :o

Spite

How do you pronounce your username? Did you like Buddys haricut? Pies or Carlton this week?

lolamusi

Quote from: B@LLB@GS on April 02, 2013, 11:11:12 PM
Firstly, is there any point to constantly looking back to Leuenburger, or can I just say 'not worth the heartache' and be done with it forever, and secondly, why the hell do Norwegians eat fermented fish...   :o

Fermented fish tastes really strong and is actually pretty good.
Leuenberger i never trusted neither should you have ???

lolamusi

Quote from: Spite on April 03, 2013, 01:29:16 PM
How do you pronounce your username? Did you like Buddys haricut? Pies or Carlton this week?

my username is random :P
buddy looks like a broom now, with his hair being the bristles  ::)

My australian buddy who went #2 in 2011 tipping and got 7 last week because he tipped GC (why would you?) told me pies, but im going with carlton on this one :P