Blicavs to be promoted on Tuesday :)

Started by nostradamus, March 25, 2013, 09:53:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: essendon2 on March 26, 2013, 12:31:29 PM
Quote from: Holzman on March 25, 2013, 06:07:33 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on March 25, 2013, 06:02:51 PM
If he playes I'll have to put Rowe forward, but then what if Dwyer plays, Might have to drop neade!

The headaches continue :-\

thats not a headache. the headache is when Blicavs Rowe Dwyer and Neade are not named.
have Cox + Zach Smith?

than you have the headache of having a  expensive spud (smith) in your team

essendon2

Quote from: Holzman on March 26, 2013, 12:32:15 PM
Quote from: essendon2 on March 26, 2013, 12:31:29 PM
Quote from: Holzman on March 25, 2013, 06:07:33 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on March 25, 2013, 06:02:51 PM
If he playes I'll have to put Rowe forward, but then what if Dwyer plays, Might have to drop neade!

The headaches continue :-\

thats not a headache. the headache is when Blicavs Rowe Dwyer and Neade are not named.
have Cox + Zach Smith?

than you have the headache of having a  expensive spud (smith) in your team
He's 300k and should push 80 ppg! I reckon he'll get at least 10 ppg more than Longer over first few rounds ???

Justin Bieber

GM

Quote from: Holzman on March 26, 2013, 12:31:00 PM
Quote from: greenmoon on March 26, 2013, 12:29:14 PM
Quote from: Holzman on March 26, 2013, 12:23:44 PM
if named round 1 and not the sub, will be locked in as my R2 for the week. than i have plans to get rid of him the week after.
You might have to make that decision a bit earlier mate as they are the last game of the round on Mon.

oops for some reason got him confised with rowe. yeah that makes it tough. might take a punt with the rolling lockout. stick the emrgency on rowe if he isnt subbed.

than name blicavs. If blicavs doesnt play you get rowes score. hte only risk is if he gets a vest and i dont think thats likely.

so yeah shoudl be if rowe is not subbed, because than you shoudl have confidence taking a put on blicavs. If not might have to go a premo.
If elevated and named in 22 I think it would be safe to say he won't start as a sub at least.With no Ruck options other than Hawkins playing,subbing would seem unlikely imo.

Ricochet

Quote from: greenmoon on March 26, 2013, 12:39:55 PM
Quote from: Holzman on March 26, 2013, 12:31:00 PM
Quote from: greenmoon on March 26, 2013, 12:29:14 PM
Quote from: Holzman on March 26, 2013, 12:23:44 PM
if named round 1 and not the sub, will be locked in as my R2 for the week. than i have plans to get rid of him the week after.
You might have to make that decision a bit earlier mate as they are the last game of the round on Mon.

oops for some reason got him confised with rowe. yeah that makes it tough. might take a punt with the rolling lockout. stick the emrgency on rowe if he isnt subbed.

than name blicavs. If blicavs doesnt play you get rowes score. hte only risk is if he gets a vest and i dont think thats likely.

so yeah shoudl be if rowe is not subbed, because than you shoudl have confidence taking a put on blicavs. If not might have to go a premo.
If elevated and named in 22 I think it would be safe to say he won't start as a sub at least.With no Ruck options other than Hawkins playing,subbing would seem unlikely imo.
Agree can't see him being sub

Adamant

I'm starting Blicavs as R2 for this week, but then Coxy will move into the rucks and I'll roll with a Cox + McEvoy combo. 8)

grimreaper

Quote from: Adamant on March 26, 2013, 01:58:09 PM
I'm starting Blicavs as R2 for this week, but then Coxy will move into the rucks and I'll roll with a Cox + McEvoy combo. 8)
Same deal for me but a Maric + Cox combo  8)

- Blicavs just got elavated. (SCPaige just posted)