Main Menu

The Barometer: Round 1 (Richmond)

Started by Ricochet, March 25, 2013, 04:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/supercoach-news/find-out-which-of-your-clubs-stars-are-on-track-to-play-in-round-1/story-fncufbo5-1226605499510?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+HeraldSunAfl+%28Herald+Sun+%7C+AFL%29

RICHMOND

David Astbury (foot) 1-2 weeks
Nathan Foley (Achilles) 4-6 weeks

Dylan Grimes (hamstring) and Brad Helbig (foot) each played a half for VFL affiliate Coburg on the weekend and came through unscathed. Matt Arnot (28 disposals), Chris Knights (28 touches in three quarters) and Orren Stephenson (45 hitouts) all put up impressive numbers but are unlikely to break into the Round 1 line-up after a four-day break. Nick Vlastuin is likely to make his debut on Thursday night and former Demon Ricky Petterd is a strong chance after an impressive NAB Cup.

Toga

Good to see that our injury list isn't looking too bad! Will be good to have Axle and Grimey back in the side though...

Interesting that the author thinks it unlikely that Knightsy will make it into the side for this week... :-\

Ricochet

After 28 touches in 3 quarters as well..

Toga

Yeah sounds like he had a ripper game... Tbh I'd be surprised if we didn't name him after that one...

Ricochet

4 day break is tough though... 1st and 2nd day would be recovery sessions you would think

Toga

Yeah very true... Just a bit disappointing fantasy wise! :(

quinny88

I will be shocked if knights doesn't play. We have failed against the blues for years, get some fresh faces in their. Knights is that sort that could bob up and kick 4

Jroo

I think Knights will play, but I reckon he'll be the sub. I had Knights locked in all pre season, but I've gone with Petterd now (also have Karnezis)

Toga

Quote from: JROO8 on March 26, 2013, 07:24:16 PM
I think Knights will play, but I reckon he'll be the sub. I had Knights locked in all pre season, but I've gone with Petterd now (also have Karnezis)

Reckon you might be bang on there Jroo!

Otherwise I think it might be one of Vlastuin, Conca, King or Nahas...

Jroo

Yep  out of Vlastuin, King, Nahas or Knights

Nige

Quote from: JROO8 on March 26, 2013, 09:12:39 PM
Yep  out of Vlastuin, King, Nahas or Knights

Definitely gonna be one of these 4, I'd be leaning towards Tigger or Push-Up to be honest, but then one of these 4 is likely to whack on the red vest when the other comes on. Doesn't help fantasy aspirations not that anyone should be picking King or Nahas...  :P