Main Menu

Ross Lyon Q & A

Started by valkorum, March 24, 2013, 01:22:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

Ricochet

QuoteI’ve got full faith in Jon, he stood up last year, and that’s why we are really excited that Aaron and Jon are going to be in the team together. Seeing Aaron playing that front half a fair bit it will be fantastic for us and we will see that at some point but just not at the moment. I thought Jon and Kepler as a tandem were really effective against pretty special ruckman in Cox and young Lycett.
Will be awesome to see Sandi and Griff both up and going together

valkorum

Not sure if it will happen but would be good to see.  Definitely better than the Cox/NicFat duo

Cicjose

i know you dont like nic nat but in no way ever would the duo of Cox and Nic Nat be better than Sandilands and Griffin

valkorum

It's not that I dont like NicFat - it's just that he is over-rated.  He has massive potential but he is not there yet.  I had people telling me after the game that the reason the E-Girls lost is because NicFat wasn't playing.

Griffin is a better ruckman than NicFat and Sandi and Cox are equal - which makes the combo of Griffin/Sandi better than Cox/NicFat.

That being said - those 2 combo's would be the best in the AFL by a country mile.