WXV: The New Delhi Tigers

Started by FisherSaints, November 14, 2011, 08:14:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

meow meow

Clear as mud FS.

Josh Fraser on the 'can be traded list'!? I'm going to make a big play for him and Mulligan in a deal.

Dustin Fletcher is going to play on again next year. I think you need him. Your list is too young.   

c4v3m4n

FisherSaints

Don't have time to post full stats but

New Delhi Tigers medal

1. Tom Rockliff
2. Nick Dal Santo
3. Dayne Zorko
4. Corey EnrightK
5. Brent Harvey

It will now be called the Rockliff Medal

ossie85

Well done Rocky getting the best and fairest :)

FisherSaints

New Delhi Tigers are waiting for the end of the Grand Final to end. Then the trades can get underway. Already a few which are basically confirmed.

FisherSaints

Trade 1

Pumas Give: Daniel Cross

New Delhi Give: Matthew Buntine and Jared Polec

Reasoning: We were looking for a midfielder to suit our team and Cross is the one. Sad to see Buntine and Polec go though as they had great potential.

Trade 2

Mexico Give: Terry Milera, Jarrad Boumann and Kyle Reimers

New Delhi Give: Daniel Merrett and Brent Harvey

Reasoning: Merrett and Harvey are a bit to old. Milera will add speed and depth to the team. Boumann and Reimers will be depth for the team.

Trade 3

Seoul Give: Brent Renouf and Ben Rutten

New Delhi Give: Brett Ebert

Reasoning: We need a ruckman as sometimes we played with no ruckman. Also a mature defrender was needed as we hope to boost a good team next year

Trade 4

Cairo gives: Leigh Montagna, Clinton Young and pick 5
Cairo receives: Drew Petrie and pick 8

Pacific gives: Drew Petrie, Lee Spurr and pick 7
Pacific receives: Tom Rockliff and picks 5 and 45

New Delhi gives: Tom Rockliff and picks 8 and 45
New Delhi receives: Leigh Montagna, Clinton Young, Lee Spurr and pick 7

Reasoning: Rockliff will be a star but I get two 90+ ave midfielders. Although I won't have a definite captain choice I can always ask these two. Lee Spurr will ave 75 next year and I get a lower pick.

Trade 5

New Delhi gives: Nick Dal Santo
Cairo gives: Josh Gibson and pick 26

Reasoning: Dal Santo was too inconsistent for our liking. Gibson averages 80 and he should continue to average that. This year's draft has lots of depth so pick 26 is as good as a top 15 pick. We are very happy with this trade.

Trade 6

New Delhi gives: Corey Enright and Jordan Murdoch
Tokyo gives: Pick 14

Trade 7

New Delhi gives: Jarryn Geary and picks 63 and 81
Cairo gives: Sharrod Wellingham

Reasoning: Wellingham completes our midfield. Geary isn't in our best XV so he got moved on. The picks are still fairly good and they're to even out the trade

Trade 8

New Delhi gives: Corey Enright
Mexico gives: Pick 18

Reasoning: This trade was instead of the other Enright one were New Delhi lost. This trade is beter as we don't have to get rid of Murdoch. Enright is old but will suit Maca24 better.

Trade 9

New Delhi gives: Pick 7
Pacific gives: LRT and pick 10

Reasoning: We only lose 3 spots in the draft order but we gain LRT who could be DPP. He played a great game in the qualifying final and he still has 3 years left in him

Trade 10

New Delhi gives: Jackson Trengove
PNL gives George Horlin-Smith

Reasoning Horlin-Smith is a gun. Plays amazing in the VFL. I hope he can get a full pre-season and start round 1. Trengove was, like most of our players, inconsistent so he will go to PNL and hopefully get another chance.

Trade 11

New Delhi gives: Pick 10
Mexico City gives: Garrick Ibbotson, Simon Black, Martin Mattner and Matthew White

Reasoning: This trade is more depth. Although we have to find another first round pick to get, we get 2 defenders for depth, Simon Black who is still having good form and Matt White who can average 60-70 and can serve as depth

Trade 12

New Delhi gives: Dayne Zorko
Pacific gives: Pick 38, Sam Gibson, Cameron Wood

Trade 13

New Delhi gives: Jordan Murdoch
Toronto gives: Sam Fisher, Angus Monfries, pick 61

Reasoning: Murdoch will be a great player but Fisher and Monfries are proven scorers. Monfries may even have a breakout year

Trade 14

New Delhi trade: Dayne Zorko, Ben Mabon
Toronto trade: Pick 14, Sam Fisher, Josh Toy

Reasoning: Pick 14 should secure us a great player and Fisher is a 80 average defender. Toy could be a good player. I think Zorko will be the Rockliff of 2012 and Voss will play him in a different position that doesn't suit him

Trade 15

New Delhi gives: Pick 14 and Daniel Cross
Mexico gives: Picks 7 and 91

Reasoning: We get a lower pick and Cross is 30 next year. He is a great SC player but we need youth and a pick will get us that

Trade 16:

Cape Town give: Picks 15, 17 and Todd Elton
Cape Town receives: Pick 27, Nathan Bock and Lee Spurr

New York give: Jake Melksham and Jarryd Blair
New York receive: Picks 15, 26, Sam Fisher and Todd Elton

New Delhi give: Picks 26, 27, Sam Fisher, Nathan Bock and Lee Spurr
New Delhi receive: Pick 17, Jake Melksham and Jarryd Blair

Reasoning: We lose 2 picks and 3 defenders. We gain a lower pick and 2 young players who both have potential. Blair and Melksham are both young players who we need

FisherSaints

Preseason Best XV

Defenders Fisher, Bock, Spurr, Ibbotson
Midfielders Montagna, Young, Cross, Wellingham
Rucks Renouf
Forwards Podsiadly, Giansiracusa, Milera, LRT
Utilities Zorko, Horlin-Smith

(Including unconfirmed trades)

FisherSaints

Torp and I are now co-coaches. So talk to Torp as well

Torpedo10

Updated Team:

Defenders: Ben Jacobs, Dom Cassisi, Garrick Ibbotson, Ben Rutten, Jarrad Boumann, Martin Mattner, Josh Toy, Dale Morris, Kyle Cheney, Nick Duigan, George Horlin-Smith, Zac Dawson, Shaun Edwards

Midfielders: Leigh Montagna, Sharrod Wellingham, Ryan Bastinac, Kyle Horsely, Jake Melksham, Rhys Palmer, Sam Lonergan, Sam Sheldon, Brent Prismall, Aaron Mullett, Callum Bartlett, Piers Flanagan, Sam Dunnell, Simon Black, Matt White, Dylan Buckley

Ruckmen:Max Bailey, David Hille, Brent Renouf.

Forwards: Jarryd Blair, Gia, James Podsiadly, Terry Milera, Lewis Roberts-Thompson, Jordan Murdoch, Viv Michie, Kirk Ugle, Justin Koschizke, Ian Callinan, Corey Dell'Olio.

Unknown: Nick Heyne, Will Langford.

National Picks: 7,17,91

Rookie Picks: 8,26,44,62

Any offers PM FS or I.

Justin Bieber

Pretty solid side with Ben Rutten as D4 lol.

FisherSaints

Pick 7- Jake Stringer
Stringer is a welcome edition to the NDT team. He is a forward who pushes into the midfield. We desperately needed a forward. Stringer will play games next year so that is a bonus.

Pick 17- Nick Vlastuin
Vlastuin was a steal at 17. He is a M/D

specky92

Updated Team List & Player Breakdown

DEF: Ben Jacobs, Garrick Ibbotson, Kyle Cheney, Nick Duigan, Zac Dawson, Shaun Edwards, Ben Rutten, Martin Mattner, Lewis Roberts-Thompson [F], Jordan Murdoch, Will Langford, Nick Vlastuin [M], Gerald Ugle, Jordan Kelly.

MID: Dominic Cassisi, Leigh Montagna, Simon Black, George Horlin-Smith, Ryan Bastinac, Kyal Horsley, Jake Melksham, Rhys Palmer, Aaron Mullet, Sam Dunell, Matt White, Dylan Buckley, Sam J. Reid, Cameron Ellis-Yolmen, Bradley Helbig.

RUC: Max Bailey, David Hille, Brent Renouf.

FWD: Jarryd Blair [M], Sharrod Wellingham [M], Terry Milera, Daniel Giansiracusa, James Podsiadly, Callum Bartlett [M], Viv Michie, Justin Koschitzke, Ian Callinan, Cory Dell'Olio, Jake Stringer, Lincoln McCarthy, Jackson Ferguson [D].

elephants

Sweeping changes will be in effect over the coming days as new head coach Ele is sworn in.

Keep tabs on this ;)