Should I be worried?

Started by Flame, March 18, 2013, 11:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flame

I have seen many teams including mine have 3 Brisbane players in their forward lines-

Rocky, Karnesis and Zorko!

Is this too many players from the one team in the forwards or is it OK?

If it is a problem state which 2 would you have?

nostradamus

lts a problem l'm happy to have

Noz

Not a problem at all Lions are one of the most fantasy relevant teams this season and you have 3 of the better ones there as most teams do.

Bill Manspeaker

i'll be starting all 3 mate so i see no problem with it

Holz

if the team isnt doing that well than yes. lions should have no problem early on and should be on 3-4 wins in the first 5. long term you want karny out of your team.

these guys arent really forwards anyway, they are mids and mids dont normally all have an off week often. Would be more of a problem if say you had lecras kennedy and cox.

strikes91

karnezis would be gone from your team around round 5-6

MGK1

Brisbane just flourishing with DT options this year. Most in the forwards haha!

I will certainly not be taking all 3 in the forwards, I can just see the Lions having a shocker and all 3 having shockers.

Still there is potential in the option :)

Windigo

Yeah, by the the bye rounds you should have only 2. So no worries.  8)

nrich102

No need to be worried, Karnezis will be out of most people's teams by the bye

Toga

Nah no need to be worried!

I was considering Rocky, Zork, Karnezis AND Mayes if he was playing haha! :P

Chopps

Only worry would be if they were all actually forwards, they re not so no worries.

Ricochet

Quote from: Chopps on March 19, 2013, 12:40:46 PM
Only worry would be if they were all actually forwards, they re not so no worries.
exactly
Its basically the same as last year with Beams and Sidey. Both were FWDS in DT but played midfield

paully3112

It seems like  a lot of coaches have 3 even 4 (mayes) in their forward line. I have 3, also moloney in my mid and rich has been in and out of there too