Main Menu

Salary cap

Started by Munyk, March 13, 2013, 11:23:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munyk

How much Salary Cap should we have at round 1? Does it matter?
Alright, i've got only $2,000 salary but have koby stevens in my team. I also have Mitchell, O'Meara, Crouch and Viney to round out my midfield rookies. Do i downgrade Stevens to get that extra $60K for that important first trade which will most likely help a lot  or doesn't it matter and should i keep Stevens who should have good job security, should score reasonably well and also makes the midfield that little bit stronger?

fever

what are your season goals? generally you should just pick the side you most desire and let the cash remaining sort itself out

ossie85

You don't earn interest on the money, I say spend it.

T Dog

Absolutely the least possible cash left with the best starting side I can afford...sadly no Stevie J..but otherwise its all on the field. 8)

shaker

I agree use it but seems a lot people are going in with some dodgy ruck cheapies in ruck 1 and 2 you must have cash in the bank if you are going to go down that path otherwise if it don't work out you will have to change good players in other positions to fix it .

Big Mac

I think you only need $30,000 just incase you overlook a rookie that smashes out 100 in the first two rounds.